Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Girls Vs Asian Girls

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
aYbpiKN.jpg

Tfw no cute Japanese gf

Though I don't like them that much, but Asian girls over white girls any day.

How do Asians even tell each other apart?

ill take the Asians in a heartbeat

I have 0.0 chance with either.

Would hate for one of them to be my mother.

Lol those Asians look exactly the same. I just can't understand where people on this forum have a thing for Asians if the Majority looks like thrash?

I have no chance with any foid of any race, however, Asian foids in my opinion look to be better.

Pinkskins vs Moonfaces

Lol those Asians look exactly the same. I just can't understand where people on this forum have a thing for Asians if the Majority looks like thrash?
This is a cherry picked image, the average Asian female I see irl looks better than those.

I like Arabian/Persian women the most. Id put Asian women like forth place... After Middle eastern, White, then Indian women. I think Indian women are hotter then Asian women, which seems weird if you look for "Indian women" on google and see a bunch of real ugly women in India. But going off the women I know and work with in real life, Indian women are often a lot hotter. But maybe only their best come here, not sure.

How do Asians even tell each other apart?
They're more used to seing Asian faces, the way are more used to whiter faces.
To them white people look the same.

id fuck every single female in these pictures