Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White Girls Love Asian Guys

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I was a firm believer that chinks were on the lower tier but it seems yellow fever has become a thing amongst white chicks. And usually you had to be Korean or Japanese to pull it off but these guys are Chinese. So I guess asian guys better start running Kpop game, and it should be easy since you don't have to get buff you can be a lanky feminine guy but still get pussy if you dress well and most asian guys already fit that description kek.

Cope, its over for you.
I aint asian tho, just used to think it was over for them. Anyways what are you still doing here you can just run JBW game

I don't even see the point in being black anymore.

white girls love attractive asian guys*

white girls love attractive asian guys*
all the dudes look like an average asian guy: skinny, frameless, feminine. They just get a trendy haircut and put some trendy outfits. Also asian guys wear make up so they can improve there face with that.

all the dudes look like an average asian guy: skinny, frameless, feminine. They just get a trendy haircut and put some trendy outfits. Also asian guys wear make up so they can improve there face with that.
2269-855aadd46bdb1ed85d640966749ec059.jpg

It's good for asian guys if they like underage girls, girls over the age of 20 are into bearded, buffed up attractive males with money to finance their career

feminine =/= unattractive when will you learn

also they don't look like average asian, they look like fucking top 1% of asians

"White girls love CHANG"

These cope posts are cringey af

also they don't look like average asian, they look like fucking top 1% of asians
never said feminine was unattractive but it won't work when trying to get older females

never said feminine was unattractive but it won't work when trying to get older females
who in their right mind would want older females if they had rows of teenagers ready to suck your dick

who in their right mind would want older females if they had rows of teenagers ready to suck your dick
feminine faces also age badly, and girls only like those face when young (till like college max) and most will stop wanting you when they can get a younger guy. JFL at thinking a 16 year old will want even 25 year old feminine guy when they can get an 18 year old feminine guy

lol if you say so

maxresdefault.jpg
those girls are nordic though (there accent was weird), this trend is in the US. Anyways this trend of liking Kpop has just started now. It was around but has hit mainstream recently cause the boy band BTS

Yeah, if you look like a Kpop star.

This would be like if whitecels we're suddenly like "it's okay guys! Just look like Justin Bieber!"

Major cope.

feminine faces also age badly, and girls only like those face when young (till like college max) and most will stop wanting you when they can get a younger guy. JFL at thinking a 16 year old will want even 25 year old feminine guy when they can get an 18 year old feminine guy
if he looked like those guys I don't think she would mind his age. Also you can't get a kpop looking guy on demand, there is a very low possibility of her getting your 18yo counterpart.

Not even true. Plenty of MILF'S like pretty boys. Go to a Justin Bieber concert in 2009.

those girls are nordic though (there accent was weird), this trend is in the US. Anyways this trend of liking Kpop has just started now. It was around but has hit mainstream recently cause the boy band BTS
Still fairly niche I think. It's most American born Asians into it.

Lol. They like Asian Chads, just like they like Chads of any race, occupation or eye color

That depends on the country. And I'm not a feminine guy, but I know a lot of girls that love them. Of course most of them don't, but girls usually like masculine guys with some feminine traits

Top 1% Changs might pull something together, but the rest are fucked

True, there are tons of femoids in love with bts wanting an asian boyfriend

just get a neck tattoo theory.

Lol we should get some fake tattoos that will wear out by the time Monday gets around so we can go to work.

Smells like cope to me, do you really think white girls will suddenly be swiping on the 5/10 chongs cluttering up tinder, okcupid etc?

Its just roasties virtual signalling, omigawd i love asian guize now look how multicultural i am, then they hook up with the 6'5 chad from the football team.

kek curries are hated so much, there isn't even a fetish for us LMAO

Maybe the hairstyle, clothes and confidence thing really works....except if you're ugly and white.

she also did one for arab guys, doesnt mean anything.

Whitecels on suicide watch.