Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White girls fuck dogs

Ice... Water, mang.

it's over

disgusting, but i wonder why deathnic toilets don't do shit like this?

white girls RAPE dogs

Those cultures don't let their women do whatever they want?

Notice the dog is one of those baby killer breeds, lol these bitches love the violent ones.

I hate my races foids so much. Especially the ones in my generation(zoomer).

Because they are already seen as animals.

White women are overhumanized by simps and white men so they long to get in touch with their primal side.

To be honest, some nonwhite women do it too. I remember looking at the local criminal database and a black woman was arrested for some kind of sexual activity with an animal. And the men in some hispanic countries are known to fuck goats but that's slightly more understandable because they are probably incel and are probably going mad from sexual frustration. Still sick, but, eh.

A caucus cunt could live in total abundance and still do this shit.

White women are overhumanized by simps and white men so they long to get in touch with their primal side.
high IQ take tbh, it makes sense that most toilets that are hit by the dogpill are whites since they're more humanized and are in need to touch their animalistic side, i wonder if the same could apply to whitoids men tho? i think ethnic men are more likely to fuck an animal

To be honest, some nonwhite women do it too. I remember looking at the local criminal database and a black woman was arrested for some kind of sexual activity with an animal. And the men in some hispanic countries are known to fuck goats but that's slightly more understandable because they are probably incel and are probably going mad from sexual frustration. Still sick, but, eh.

A caucus cunt could live in total abundance and still do this shit.
great hypothesis. white foids are often portrayed as angels in lots of cultures. And fucking a dog or horse is among the most degenerate but also down to earth acts, a whore can commit.

I think we under estimate how often these toilets are sleeping with their dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back