Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foids

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
Smell awful
fuck cumskin whores they smell like shit and act like shit, every cumskin whore you meet has fucked 700 guys before never touch hands or interact with cumskin whores they are disgusting used up cumdumpsters

Why was this user banned?

Zetto Cels:

@AsiaCel , @LeFrenchCel, @PersonalityChad, @Animecel2D , @Saint Cho, @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @Broly, @blackraven, @kretschmer, @surreal, @Puppeter, @Sneir, @decembrist_kirillov
@NoLooksNoLife, @Izayacel

Why was this user banned?
Oh i didnt notice , propably some warnings , lol.

I got banned im the Past too and was banned for 1 year . But could make an unbann Appeal. ( Was propably because i Promoted my ewhore stuff )

All foids smell like shit which is why they dose themselves in chemicals and think showers is they key to relationships like ITcucks

Zetto Cels:

@AsiaCel , @LeFrenchCel, @PersonalityChad, @Animecel2D , @Saint Cho, @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @Broly, @blackraven, @kretschmer, @surreal, @Puppeter, @Sneir, @decembrist_kirillov
@NoLooksNoLife, @Izayacel
Bro what