Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids make me the angriest

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
In theory Aryan foids should be the best and I should want to carry on my great Aryan genes .
IMG 6291

In theory i should want to preserve my phenotype and culture. I should want to have beautiful WHITE children and live happily ever after.

White foids are the best looking in the face, they have cute little breasts and nice shaped asses (not very big but I like that).

However white foids have been ruined by slutciety , which I hate. All I want is to have a wife who I can love and take care of. A nice woman that will raise my kids and push me to work hard. But slutciety has revealed there true nature. There are no virgin foids anymore (call me a agecuck but I’m 19+ only) . Now “muh glorious white womun” are all whores and feminists.

God I hate women.

The worst part is that they're still worshipped heavily

The more beautiful and higher SMV a foid is, the higher chance she is to have an abhorrent personality because she knows people will be more more likely to let her get away with her personality flaws, awful behavior and poor treatment of the people around her.

The more beautiful and higher SMV a foid is, the higher chance she is to have an abhorrent personality because she knows people will be more more likely to let her get away with her personality flaws, awful behavior and poor treatment of the people around her.

Exactly. White foids get dicked down in every hole by the age of 12 so they have no need to be nice people

Yes and white women's is the highest so a lot of them are cunts. The horrible thing about this is that foids of other races see white women getting the best men and they replicate their shitty personality. Now every girl acts like a bitchy white woman.

Yes and white women's is the highest so a lot of them are cunts. The horrible thing about this is that foids of other races see white women getting the best men and they replicate their shitty personality. Now every girl acts like a bitchy white woman.
Yup. Traditional women don’t exist

Yes exactly and anyone who believes traditional virgin foids still exist is legit delusional
Even if they do exist. They’ll get corrupted by the swam of men obsessing over her

Paint yourself black, plant a rubber bbc and land in spain

In theory Aryan foids should be the best and I should want to carry on my great Aryan genes . View attachment 1212745
In theory i should want to preserve my phenotype and culture. I should want to have beautiful WHITE children and live happily ever after.

White foids are the best looking in the face, they have cute little breasts and nice shaped asses (not very big but I like that).

However white foids have been ruined by slutciety , which I hate. All I want is to have a wife who I can love and take care of. A nice woman that will raise my kids and push me to work hard. But slutciety has revealed there true nature. There are no virgin foids anymore (call me a agecuck but I’m 19+ only) . Now “muh glorious white womun” are all whores and feminists.

God I hate women.
Therefore, I have never understood white nationalists who worry so much about the white race, although white foids are the most arrogant and arrogant of all existing ones.

Therefore, I have never understood white nationalists who worry so much about the white race, although white foids are the most arrogant and arrogant of all existing ones.
White foids are destroying us from the inside out

I have a love/hate view on White femoids. There's some things I love about them & somethings I despise about them.