Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foids getting groped in Pajeet moshpit

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
I wish i was as low inhib as them

The dude who holded her up had the time of his life

poopjeets expirience something i never will

Where’s the one where they were touching up this jeet Troon

moshpits are for braindead druggies

Wish i was alive

@cinderogre
@edgelordcel

God typical "i love to travel" virtue signalling foids. Such fake enthusiasm for dancing to some poo-music. Fucking gross.

I think jeets are honestly the most white-lusting muds in existence, even more than nigs. Comparing currywood dance numbers to rap music videos elucidates this very well. Even the huge rappers who can afford to get white girls in their vids still have mostly black video vixens shaking ass, etc., in their MVs. Meanwhile jeets will take literally any opportunity to hire blonde white women to dance in the background of their shitty musicals.
God typical "i love to travel" virtue signalling foids. Such fake enthusiasm for dancing to some poo-music. Fucking gross.
I never have sympathy for these foids when they inevitably get raped

I think jeets are honestly the most white-lusting muds in existence, even more than nigs. Comparing currywood dance numbers to rap music videos elucidates this very well. Even the huge rappers who can afford to get white girls in their vids still have mostly black video vixens shaking ass, etc., in their MVs. Meanwhile jeets will take literally any opportunity to hire blonde white women to dance in the background of their shitty musicals.

I never have sympathy for these foids when they inevitably get raped
I do agree with you. They lust the most for whites compared to other non-white races

I was expecting something worse from the title man, kinda disappointed NGL.