Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHITE FOIDS ARE THE MOST ENTITLED SPECIES TO EVER EXIST

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
At Uni, we're doing a 2 week course on using MATLAB alongside CAD Applications.

I've been coasting through this shit, because I bothered to do shit in my own time.
Anyway the point is, I've got to a point where theres a genuine issue with the software that is preventing me from going any further.

We have 6 assistants that walk around. 4 are curries, 2 are middle aged white men.
The computer room is quite large, so they're meant to be split up evenly to provide consistent support to students.

Foids are scarce on my course, so there about 9 foids in the fucking classroom.
I SHIT YOU NOT, 4 of the foids have beta-orbiters doing the work and 1 stacy literally has the 4 fucking curry assistants going up to her every 5 minutes and checking if shes okay.
She's literally got them doing her work and she just sits there on her phone.

Meanwhile I've been sat here for an hour with my hands raised in the air asking for assistance.

Fuck you stupid cucks orbiting foids.
Fuck you stupid foids for existing. I hope you nevER live another day

AWALT
Stop blaming just whites, all women are like that

Heh, I remember this one IT class where there was this one ugly muslim sandnigger girl. Everyone congratulated her because she could create a basic HTML-site. Everyone assigns extra value to foids' actions simply because they are female.

sounds familiar man

you're basically getting a good life lesson, because what you're seeing now is what you're going to see in other public places, like bars and trying to get the bartender's attention, fitness trying to get the instructor's attention etc..

Because foids are low iq and can't do shit on there own

Everyone assigns extra value to foids' actions simply because they are female.
yeah noticed that too, in general what have foids achieved in the world or created???? (other than the obvious answer of babies )

Nah, white women are far worse than any other race of women.

This, but he's right in that All foids are entitled cunts.
The attention and help (for shit she should know) a foid is getting just for having a vagina is just too much. She's 2 days behind but because of these cucks, they'll probably spend the next 5 hours today catching her up.

I hate this world.

Noodlewhores are worse imho

I think in terms of entitlement, white women are the worst. In terms of race-traitoring, noodlewhores are the worst. But you do have a point there

I SHIT YOU NOT, 4 of the foids have beta-orbiters doing the work and 1 stacy literally has the 4 fucking curry assistants going up to her every 5 minutes and checking if shes okay.

You expected a privileged Western Queen to understand mathematical modeling software? Tsk.

White foids are vain because they believe that having a 100 IQ White father makes them intelligent. Without coddling, the average 70 IQ African male can match them easily.

White whores are only loyal to their Chads. The fact that I, a fellow countryman, was treated like trash by them during High School makes me not want to imagine what ethnics in my (predominantly White) school have gone through. Fuck those 304s.