Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foids are so hard to get that even white supremacists are resorting to marrying ethnic foids

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
In January 2009 an email was sent out concerning Kyle Chapman’s plans to create a European culture "protected community" in North Canterbury. The email stated that his intention was to "build a unified mini state that we could build up in future to be a base for other like minded Europeans to come to from other dying countries." The email claimed the compound would have a school, accommodation, a meeting house for leaders, and a training area for sport fighting and survival training.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Chapman#cite_note-TVNZ_2449741-15

chapman_haley.jpg

Cernovich believes in the white genocide conspiracy theory,[74] saying that "white genocide is real" in relation to South Africa.[75] He has stated that he initially joined the alt-right after realizing that "tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide".[76][77][78][79][80][81]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich#cite_note-89

Mike-Cernovich.jpeg

Leaving aside the intended malice, I actually think "White Supremacist" is not bad semantically. White supremacy, in the sense of a society in which key decisions are made by white Europeans, is one of the better arrangements History has come up with. There have of course been some blots on the record, but I don't see how it can be denied that net-net, white Europeans have made a better job of running fair and stable societies than has any other group.[19]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Derbyshire#cite_note-19

p7UoNtf.jpg

rvap1ogwsqf11.jpg

Last edited:
Jfl at bringing a chinkwhore to the west.

that's the (((alt-right))))

alt-right is controlled by israel

I'm against racemixing and I won't mix. This is non-negotiable to me. It's way better not to have kids than to mix.

White femoids have stupid standards and are narcissistic, only an ultra normie giga chad will suffice.

But all of them married white supremacists anyway.

I'm against racemixing and I won't mix. This is non-negotiable to me. It's way better not to have kids than to mix.

This. I'm against racemixing as well. One more reason to hate women. They have no sense of loyalty or nationalism.
They stand with "refugee welcome" signs. So that millions of invader men can come into our Europeans countries and make it even worse for us men who live here.

Last edited:
The Alt right is a fucking joke. They are far right soyboy cucks. No different from Sjws and their White Knights. Fags. All of them

Alt light*

The Alt right is a fucking joke. They are far right soyboy cucks. No different from Sjws and their White Knights. Fags. All of them

This, I can confirm it. People like Hagen Grell and Martin Sellner are suposed to be ''rightwing'', but in reality they just want to make some shekels with some stupid YouTube videos.

Nearly all my white swiss friends date ethnic women..

Just look at this image:

p7UoNtf.jpg

In comparison: A racemixed boy against a racemixed girl. I wonder who of them will hit this forum very soonish...
Nearly all my white swiss friends date ethnic women..

Pathetic.

Alt light*

This, I can confirm it. People like Hagen Grell and Martin Sellner are suposed to be ''rightwing'', but in reality they just want to make some shekels with some stupid YouTube videos.

Offcourse they do it for shekels. They all care about money in the end. So much for "Muh white pride". This world has gone to shit. It needs a nuclear holocaust and everything that breathes and moves needs to be eradicated.

Just lol if you're a white man and aren't angry at white foids for destroying your race by:

- refusing to date sub5 men, which means white men have to resort to dating ethnic women.

Wish I had an ugly ethnic wife

I am also against race mixxing but if my ascension plans fail I will have no other choice...

But they are right, u know it and i know it.

White females just arent relationship material no more, they only value Chads, nothing else, they only want to FUCK FUCK AND FUCK and dont care about building a strong family.

I have 100% understanding for men choosing females from other cultures and countries, cause the west is done.

If u disagree, u literally havent undertood nothing.
Just fucking face it, men are perfectly happy providing for a girl who is LOYAL FAITHFUL and petite and feminine, thats it, that is as high as our standards go.

Females DEMAND that ure a fucking Chad, big thick cock, sexual experienced as fuck, witty, charismatic, popular, tons of friends, making her jealous flirting with other girls, everything.

Why would these guys NOT take an ethnic girl? White women are HORRIBLE and u fucking know it.

Alt light*

Nah. The last guy is legit alt-right.

How can you save your race when not even your face was saved?

lol ting ting. i used to skate with this asian guy in middle school who's nickname was ping ping

Lol @ Ting Tings tshirt, it's says Kope (as in Cope) as opposed to Kobe.

these are alt light degenerates

That said, there're segments of the so called alt right that needs to be culled.

Last edited:
It’s the future. Only thing about race mixing that is disturbing is the amount racism involved among female preferences, especially noodlewhores. They all seem to gravitate towards white men.

Thats because white women are left leaning. They're not gonna marry a right winger as that's bad for their social standing.

White society (Western) is done for. Whites will be a minority soon and Asians and Middle Easterners will be the new culture rulers. Hopefully they don’t fuck up as bad as we did, but they probably will. China steals most of their shit from the West and the ME hasn’t produced any culture in centuries.

This is going to be the second dark ages pretty much.

LMAO So much for preserving the white race and being anti racemixing.

White femoids have stupid standards and are narcissistic, only an ultra normie giga chad will suffice.

"It's the worship, stupid!"