Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel white foids are behind LGBT in the west

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
It's not the black women, even a few years ago, you'd hear black foids screaming (if they got mad) "fuck that homo gay muthafucka!"
It's not the Hispanic women, they're usually still very religious.
The Asians don't care about anything but themselves unlike the white (and jewish) women who try to "fix" society and impose they're emotion based ideas.

Yeah.. my sister is a die hard Femistazi slag, listing all the buzzwords of the Femistazi propaganda agenda. Mayo Foids are the absolute worst.

The only option is to bring back stoning. It sounds bad but that should prevent shit that has to to with sex break out.

Tesla level IQ

2153A531 C370 446D 9EEA 517524295283

I would say it's White Femistazi Foids who are pushing this shit pro homosexuality engineering nonsense. "The Future is Queer" & the like only for Non Chads that is to be forced into being Catamites.

Yeah.. my sister is a die hard Femistazi slag, listing all the buzzwords of the Femistazi propaganda agenda. Mayo Foids are the absolute worst.

Crossweap

do it

Your sister is getting fucked by conservative chad

That's what happens when foid gets bored of her tutorial mode, being spoiled by free things and care men give them, she doesn't just mess with her own life, she decides to become another "very important" activist and participate in various kinds of social engineering to change order for no reason but to mess with innocent people for fun.

Your sister is getting fucked by conservative chad
Unironically true. The guy she is fucking isn't Chad though. Has his own business, they have a house together, has a Chad face and would slay if he wasn't so fat. He could be slaying JBs but no, he has to be supportive of her Femistazi fascism.

It's not the black women, even a few years ago, you'd hear black foids screaming (if they got mad) "fuck that homo gay muthafucka!"
The Asians don't care about anything but themselves unlike the white (and jewish) women who try to "fix" society and impose they're emotion based ideas.
No the merchants r behind it

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 59
No, it's Jews.

you're absolutely right

i never even cared but now they're openly trying to turn white young males into trannies, sex toys for older gay men and trying to destroy white males early as possible

i hope their is an ultra violent reaction to this shit

Wtf is a femistazi

No, it's Jews.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Feminazis are useful idiots, like all the rest of the 'right on' crowd, who will be disposed of when the NWO and its messiah finally accedes.

High IQ

Those foids...

That's because the goals of radical white feminists and their homosexual counterparts has always been the destruction of family and property. They converge merely on this point and this point alone.

Kill the lgbti