Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foid reporter mocks Curry reporter behind his back...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
....WHILE IN INDIA!!!!

How much are you willing to bet she is muh #thefutureisfemale, #muhequality, #antiTrump?

It gets better she wrote an article titled ..."Are you a casual racist?"....her own words..."While many Australians don’t see themselves as racists, new research shows that we are still harbouring unconscious biases, behaving with subtle racism."

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2014/07/29/casual-racist-campaign-launched/

Cliffs: Sad

Women never should've been considered anything other than livestock.

Because his kissing white ass.

The empathetic gender

how did she mock him? I can't watch the video rn so I have no idea what she did/said.

Not surprised

how did she mock him? I can't watch the video rn so I have no idea what she did/said.

Basically she seems to be mocking his curry accent....OK I guess...but the press conference is in INDIA? so how else should he speak?

Basically she seems to be mocking his curry accent....OK I guess...but the press conference is in INDIA? so how else should he speak?
what did she say exactly? Like how did she mock his accent?

Women never should've been considered anything other than livestock.

Genetically modified gorilla IQ

Gorilla CC0

Over for reportercels.

More fluently perhaps? Its possible to have an accent and still be well-spoken.

As I clearly stated...the press conference is in INDIA!!! For that matter why aren't the President and other nations reporters speaking Hindi.

Do you understand that nuance?

Cliffs: GTFO out my thread & please put me "Kent" on ignore

Such is the fate of curries

CNN or MSNBC reporter

I'd like to indulge in coitus with that female.
Tbhngl ded srs

Younger version of this basically;

Indians can't even speak properly. They can't organize their thoughts and construct sentences to sound even remotely intelligent. Little wonder why this faggot got mocked.
this. Indians need get rid of their shitty accents. when I was in curryland, whenever my relatives spoke English it was fucking horrible and cringe as fuck

this. Indians need get rid of their shitty accents. when I was in curryland, whenever my relatives spoke English it was fucking horrible and cringe as fuck

Am I fucking crazy? This isn't an reporter in the West. You may as well complain that his skin wasn't white as well.

Cliffs:

Am I fucking crazy? This isn't an reporter in the West. You may as well complain that his skin wasn't white as well.

Cliffs:

they use English 24/7 in curryland. all the government documents in English, English taught in schools. yet the fucking horrid disgusting repulsive shitskin subhuman trash accent remains. they need stamp it out

currycels on suicidewatch