Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White foid get sexually assaulted by curries!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

Jfl if this happend in europe with chads she would make a video called "I had the best sex of my life"

That's some spicy curry.

she 5/10,, curries getting thirsty

Not too relevant but I still don't understand why rape or sexual assault is so traumatic to women. They are expected to be weak and unable to defend themselves. If anything happens to them, they'll just be showered with gifts by numales and other roasties.
If it happens to a man his entire masculinity will be shattered. He will never be a man in the eyes of women ever again. He'll be lower than shit.
Why do people see rape as the most horrible crime one can commit against a foid?

she 5/10,, curries getting thirsty
:lul::lul::lul:
Not too relevant but I still don't understand why rape or sexual assault is so traumatic to women. They are expected to be weak and unable to defend themselves. If anything happens to them, they'll just be showered with gifts by numales and other roasties.
If it happens to a man his entire masculinity will be shattered. He will never be a man in the eyes of women ever again. He'll be lower than shit.
Why do people see rape as the most horrible crime one can commit?
Its only traumatic if the guy was ugly.

Why do people see rape as the most horrible crime one can commit against a foid?
They are traumatized by the idea of getting pregnant with a subhuman's child.

No gangrape? C'mon indianbros, I expected more from you. I bet she'd like 4 dicks in her.

Indian men are my heroes

There was a whole squadron of desperate curries stalking this homely foid jfl. I can't even tell if she's exaggerating because curries are low inhib af.

There was a whole squadron of desperate curries stalking this homely foid jfl. I can't even tell if she's exaggerating because curries are low inhib af.
wish I could be low inhib tbh

I'm a curry and I wouldn't recommend travelling to India alone lol. Especially if you're a white girl.

She starts the fucking video with "Overall my trip to India was great"

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"HEEEEY BAIBEEEEEEE"

definitely sounds like a curry

women will hate currycels even more than they already do now

She probably faked the whole thing.
Using rape and "assault" pretending to be traumatized just for views and donations.
Filthy whore.

Not watching that trash, what happened?
Kek those comments are great, filled with Indian women shitting on the curries. It ogre for currycels tbh

Jfl if this happend in europe with chads she would make a video called "I had the best sex of my life"

Goes to another country and then expects the same treatment as she would get in the United States. What was she expecting, especially in India?

Fuckin curries, they’re like cockroaches. Bottom feeders, having to straight up rape girls for the chance to ever be with the average foid

Fuckin curries, they’re like cockroaches. Bottom feeders, having to straight up rape girls for the chance to ever be with the average foid

Not in the UK, white girls fall over themselves to be gang fucked by pakis, srs

too bad this dumb bitch didn't get raped then burned alive

if you have sympathy for her, you're a cuck

Life fuel for currycels

Women are so fucking low IQ. Constantly putting themselves in dangerous situations and then wondering why bad things happen to them. Derp I'm gonna keep going back to India.

lol and she never called the police throughout all this? btw it seems she never actually got raped

indians are so based

Not in the UK, white girls fall over themselves to be gang fucked by pakis, srs
Curries ≠ pakis. Curries are beta, pakis are violent.

I didn’t even bother to watch it. Let me guess: spoiled white feminist steps out of her privilege bubble - gets raped or sexually assaulted by men who really don’t give a shit about her enthusiastic consent - and now she is trying to say how much she didn’t like it? But only because they were men, not because they had brown skin? Am I close?

The White nations (Great Britain, France, Germany, United States) need to colonize the lands of the shit-skins like the days of old. The dune coons need to be under the heel of the white man. They continue to want to live like savages. They need to be put into subjection.

its fucking india one of the most shittiest places on earth what do you expect lmfao

they wanted bobs and vagene

its fucking india one of the most shittiest places on earth what do you expect lmfao

True India is a den of iniquity. Savages. They think whites are stupid, and try to scam us over the computer. Indians, are a lot like Mexicans. NOT to be trusted. Even the friendly ones who build your trust will fuck you over if it benefits them enough.

I'm a curry and I wouldn't recommend travelling to India alone lol. Especially if you're a white girl.

This is the thing. Western foids are so spoiled and treated like princesses their whole lives that they think they can wander around half naked in any country, like as if the whole world is their fucking campus.

lol and she never called the police throughout all this? btw it seems she never actually got raped
She’s a clickbait master

99 percent of things that comes out of a female mouth is lie.

This is the thing. Western foids are so spoiled and treated like princesses their whole lives that they think they can wander around half naked in any country, like as if the whole world is their fucking campus.

Bah! Hahaha! So true!

What a dumb cunt, looking at her and seeing her talk makes me hate her. I hope a crowd of sex-crazed curries catch her eating beef in the streets and use it as an excuse to dalit zerg rush her holes until she dies

What a dumb cunt, looking at her and seeing her talk makes me hate her. I hope a crowd of sex-crazed curries catch her eating beef in the streets and use it as an excuse to dalit zerg rush her holes until she dies

She's stupid. She's the typical liberal leftist that wants to extend goodwill to dune coons to have a prestigious liberal resume for the next diversified project she'll work on. Did she deserve what she got? Eh... I don't think so. But she had it coming. You don't walk in downtown Detroit if you are a skinny white female. The niggers would try to feast on you. She shouldn't have been so vain as to think these pussy deprived Indian men wouldn't try to screw her over.

She still even goes as far to say not all of India is bad LOL. Fucking liberals never learn. She should of known from the Syrian refugees in France, Brittan, and Germany. She had it coming. Why the hell was she not accompanied by a white male as security?

As women's standards continue to rise, it's gonna get like this in the West. Guaranteed.

Feminism has been stewing in the west so much that these liberal feminist can't imagine that other countries are not like our women pampering USA. It's so bad in the west I have given up on females. If I ever want a wife I may go to Mexico in the small rural impoverished lands, and try to find a woman who worships their men like Kings and is in subjection to the old ways.

The west is being liberalized, sissified, and is becoming a massive feminist conspiracy.

Last edited: