Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White foid cries because Tyrone took her to Starbucks on first date

Was Tyrone based for this?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/PicturesFoIder/status/1799724394291298594

Disregarding the painfully obvious fact that this video is fake to anyone with half a brain, I think the reality and fundamental point still holds true that in today's society, most females would not find themselves particularly satisfied if a man took them on a coffee date as a first date.

A female would never give me the chance to go on a date, but I imagine coffee dates are a great alternative to formal dates because they are a more relaxed and less overwhelming option. This is particularly relevant in today's dating landscape, which is a game of tightrope where men have to constantly walk on eggshells out of fear that the female might "catch the ick" over any trivial bullshit like if a guy double text them or posts too many mirror selfies. How narcy would someone have to be to get upset over this?

Last edited:
Should have taken her to the city waste management facility instead

Disregarding the painfully obvious fact that this video is fake to anyone with half a brain
Yeah that was so obvious from the start ha ha

Disregarding the painfully obvious fact that this video is fake to anyone with half a brain, I think the reality and fundamental point still holds true that in today's society, most females would not find themselves particularly satisfied if a man they were talking to proposed a coffee date for their first outing.

A female would never give me the chance to go on a date, but I imagine coffee dates are a great alternative to formal dates because they are a more relaxed and less overwhelming option. This is particularly relevant in today's dating landscape, which is a game of tightrope in which men have to constantly walk on eggshells out of fear that the female might "catch the ick" over any trivial bullshit such as coming on too strong. Opting for a coffee date seems like a smart move both strategically and financially, as it allows you to gauge her interest without investing too much upfront without even knowing if you'll get laid when it's over or not. How narcy would someone have to be to get upset over this?

Attachments

• 125156131.JPG
    125156131.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 14
He acts surprisingly civilized and collected for a nigger. And yeah he is absolutely right about her, you can tell that nobody ever told her no and never denied her any wish in her life, no wonder she acts so entitled when you get worshipped 24/7

Nigger should have pulverized her coal burning face

He acts surprisingly civilized and collected for a nigger. And yeah he is absolutely right about her, you can tell that nobody ever told her no and never denied her any wish in her life, no wonder she acts so entitled when you get worshipped 24/7

Bitch should be executed

Snow bunnies be acting crazy n shieeeeeeeeeeet

Disregarding the painfully obvious fact that this video is fake to anyone with half a brain, I think the reality and fundamental point still holds true that in today's society, most females would not find themselves particularly satisfied if a man took them on a coffee date as a first date.

A female would never give me the chance to go on a date, but I imagine coffee dates are a great alternative to formal dates because they are a more relaxed and less overwhelming option. This is particularly relevant in today's dating landscape, which is a game of tightrope where men have to constantly walk on eggshells out of fear that the female might "catch the ick" over any trivial bullshit like if a guy double text them or posts too many mirror selfies. How narcy would someone have to be to get upset over this?

that bitch needs to be severly raped to be put in her position

Where are you meant to go for a date anyways

Where are you meant to go for a date anyways
I guess these foids expect dudes to take them out to five star restaurants nowadays. It’s fucking ridiculous

Gigabased for bot taking her entitled ass home

Tbf i wouldn't even spend a single penny so $4 is still a huge waste of money for me, but yes foids reaction like this is lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back