Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white foid celebrates her killing a baby

The empathetic gender btw

take away foids rights

foids rights was the biggest mistake we ever made as a species

Fucking sickening.

She should be forced to have my baby and during childbirth it should just rip right through her uterus from the inside killing her in the process

And then they tell us we gotta treat foids like normal human beings. All i see is the spawn of Satan

She should be forced to have my baby and during childbirth it should just rip right through her uterus from the inside killing her in the process
61372.jpg

And then they tell us we gotta treat foids like normal human beings. All i see is the spawn of Satan
Fax
In game of course.

Abortion should be banned and women who are thotties should get rocks thrown at them in game.
haram-throw-rock.gif

Sluts are too low IQ to comprehend that fetus are alive. I’ve tried to talk to them about abortion and it’s impossible. Because they can’t hear or see it, they don’t even recognize that it exists.

Foids aren't even human anymore

Even male serial killers are humble enough to aknowledge their wrongs

Most empathetic foid.

The whole reason foids say "No uterus no opinion" is because they KNOW men are more moral and wouldn't allow this fucking twisted shit because if men supported abortion more they wouldn't be saying that, these foids are corrupt by nature and THEY KNOW IT!

I'll never forget walking through an abortion rally and seeing hundreds if not over a thousand women screaming and crying in the streets demanding to murder their child so they can have no responsibility fucking as much as they want. The most young women I've ever seen grouped together in my life by far, by the way.

Tell me I don't live in Clown World.

I'll never forget walking through an abortion rally and seeing hundreds if not over a thousand women screaming and crying in the streets demanding to murder their child so they can have no responsibility fucking as much as they want. The most young women I've ever seen grouped together in my life by far, by the way.

Tell me I don't live in Clown World.
Had to drive past this before in my town

Foids are not even human and shouldn't be considered human

Look at the likes :feelsseriously: that's the new normal right now. Take their fucking rights away.

To get a hold of how degenerate usually these foids happen to be you've to remember that they have regular sexual acts, with random normies and chadlites unprotected, multiple times a given day, sex addicts and usually very sick mentally, chasing short term gratification to the extreme induces and encourages psychopathic tendencies, so if you know someone like this, stay away, if you are aware of them leading such short term gratification oriented lifestyles

The sexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race