Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White Family Didn't INVITE me to anything tonight.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Not a single one of them contacted me or asked me to come hang for new years. (I'm the only ethnic in my whole family) and they hate my existence just for being a different color! Brutal

I heard a story a few hours ago of some hot chick was mooching up to my white brother. He'll for sure be banging again tonight.

Not a single one of them contacted me or asked me to come hang for new years. (I'm the only ethnic in my whole family) and they hate my existence just for being a different color! Brutal

I heard a story a few hours ago of some hot chick was mooching up to my white brother. He'll for sure be banging again tonight.
its because you're a nigger :chad:

We vote for abortion for a reason, so people like YOU (niggers) aren't born :foidSoy::soy:

May 2022 be a year for you to completely unlink with your white family

My white family didn't invite me to anything tonight, too and I'm not even ethnic :lul:

May 2022 be a year for you to completely unlink with your white family
their abandonment directly correlates to OP's self-hatred, abandonment issues, need for direction, and seeking things denied to him.

How are you the only ethnic? Your dad abandoned you?

their abandonment directly correlates to OP's self-hatred, abandonment issues, need for direction, and seeking things denied to him.
Yes, almost like having a oneitis and being completely ignored by her, best thing is completely stay away and move on if financially possible

How are you the only ethnic? Your dad abandoned you?
his dad is a Tyrone probably in prison and the mom is probably your common trashy swirl hoe that is an alt-righter's worst nightmare.

Are you adopted or something?
Mother fucked an ethnic. Simple as that.
I agree I do have a little abandonment issues but it doesn't affect me as you think. I ignore it. Need for direction? I've already found that long ago. Lol, i'm doing better than my entire family financial wise. It's motivated me more than ever being a loner.

Last edited:
over for Ethnics and mutts. You need retirement Maxx .
family lost cause. Family only exists for white Chads.

i despise the white side of my family since its a reminder of what my life could have looked like if i wasnt a quadroon nigger