Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHITE EXPATRIATES ARE FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL NOODLEWHORES HERE

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★★★
ITS FUCKING OVER, STAYING IN THE EAST AS A RICECEL IS FUCKING USELESS, I MIGHT AS WELL LIVE IN THE WEST AT THIS POINT.

Last edited:
ITS FUCKING OVER, STAYING IN THE EAST HAS A RICECEL IS FUCKING USELESS, I MIGHT AS WELL LIVE IN THE WEST AT THIS POINT.
Just stay in your country. Emmigrating to the west apart of being suifuel, will not get you anything good unless you live in a terrible shithole and want to moneymaxx.

Stay with your people.

Just stay in your country. Emmigrating to the west apart of being suifuel, will not get you anything good unless you live in a terrible shithole and want to moneymaxx.

Stay with your people.
IM GETTING FUCKED OVER BY WHITE NIGGERS IN MY COUNTRY WHILE IM IN ASIA WHAT HOPE DO I HAVE LEFT?

IM GETTING FUCKED OVER BY WHITE NIGGERS IN MY COUNTRY WHILE IN IM IN ASIA WHAT HOPE DO I HAVE LEFT?
None. If you emmigrate to other countries you will find the same thing. Whites have it so fucked up in their countries they have to racemix to have a chance. Of course if I were in power I would behead them, including their local lovers, but that's how it is.

What is an expatirate?

U should hold ur foids accountable like the curries and Sandniggers do by honour killing them(in GTA)

@starcrapoo @pyromancer1234

k2sdok.jpg

What happened to your ragejak avi brocel
I swapped it for Saint Blackopscel with a rope of salvation. It sort of represents my current mental state better

The uncomfortable reality is that boys are perpetually in competition with fully-grown men for females of any age from the beginning, girls their own age not excepted. While this phenomenon is usually swept under the rug in the name of propriety for all parties involved, girls in their teens have always received a constant barrage of suitors ages 13-100. The fact that race is a factor is just one more sordid reality we shouldn't be too surprised about. If grown Asian women are so biased toward White men that they will date White dregs over Asian winners, why wouldn't younger Asian girls (who will be the same women in a few years' time)? Perhaps even more so, as younger girls have less filter: they haven't learned and practiced decorum and optics as much.

Just never doubt that this torrent of interest from men to women isn't aligned with women's interests. Women have no loyalty to any group, age or nation or race — they behave exactly like objects and property and money, giving more of themselves to any man who already has abundance, and taking away of themselves from any man less fortunate.

Last edited:
why dont ricecels ever try to fight back against these white expatriates is beyond me! i mean,before people say muh low t, cope, el chapo is only 5'6 and el mencho is only5'8 and miguel trevino morales,aka z40 of los zetas is only 5'8!

latinos and other brownare proof that height and size do not matter in terms of intimidation

if ricecels started capturing white expats in wmaf relationships and started executing them cartel style, such as vis funkytown gore or el ghost rider gore video style executions, the amount of wmaf relationships in asia would go down,trust me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Moneymaxx and then go to Poland. You'll be drowning in white pussy in no time.

The uncomfortable reality is that boys are perpetually in competition with fully-grown men for females of any age from the beginning, girls their own age not excepted. While this phenomenon is usually swept under the rug in the name of propriety for all parties involved, girls in their teens have always received a constant barrage of suitors ages 13-100. The fact that race is a factor is just one more sordid reality we shouldn't be too surprised about. If grown Asian women are so biased toward White men that they will date White dregs over Asian winners, why wouldn't younger Asian girls (who will be the same women in a few years' time)? Perhaps even more so, as younger girls have less filter: they haven't learned and practiced decorum and optics as much.

Just never doubt that this torrent of interest from men to women isn't aligned with women's interests. Women have no loyalty to any group, age or nation or race — they behave exactly like objects and property and money, giving more of themselves to any man who already has abundance, and taking away of themselves from any man less fortunate.
this is a really smart comment you should make a post dedicated to this fact

this is a really smart comment you should make a post dedicated to this fact
Thanks. I reposted it in the original thread: