Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White cucks will be against immigration when it's too late

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
As a 3rd world brownie I can 100% promise you that these shitskins want nothing but destruction, chaos, control and forcing everyone to be disgusting savage retarded monkeys like themselves, because they're extremely jealous of white people and want the destruction of everything good, beautiful and decent, they're also just plain evil and enjoy the suffering of others, just look at their home countries and how they treat EACH OTHER, that's how they'll treat you when they no longer have to be manipulative cunts and play the victim after gaining power thanks to your sellout governments

Shitskins are 100x more evil and violent than any white in all of history, the only reason they apparently didn't commit more crimes than whites is because they COULDN'T due to their low iq not that they didn't want to, do NOT let these snakes gain power, you will beg for whatever "problems" you have now if shitskins take over

Last edited:
Donald Trump Idk GIF by Election 2016

kikes and goat fucking shitskins work hand in hand

if there is any positive from it will be white toilets getting their comeuppance for being the rank and file of the jewed multicult agenda

I realized this when I was 14. Imagine if the roles were reversed and whites were the ones invading turd world countries on mass. What do you think would happen then? They would actually improve the wealth of those countries MASSIVELY and make them into prosperous nations where the natives would be mogged into oblivion.

Shitskins are 100x more evil and violent than any white in all of history, the only reason they apparently didn't commit more crimes than whites is because they COULDN'T due to their low iq not that they didn't want to, do NOT let these snakes gain power, you will beg for whatever "problems" you have now if shitskins take over
What? They do commit way more crimes than whites on average.

Look for example at this statistic from Reddit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6on3ko/added_sources_german_crime_stats_2016_rape_and/

It is the number of suspects of rape and sexual assault per person. Because it seems to affect only foreigners, Germans are not listed. But probably the closest in culture are Austrians (0.04%) and Swiss people (0.06%). Compare that to some muslim and african countries: Turkey (0.07% - well, not much more), Tunesia (0.25% - looks like 5x as many), Togo (0.1% - twice as many), Syria (0.25% - 5x as many), Palestine (0.00% - interesting, none at all), Pakistan (0.36% - 7x as many), Nigeria (0.29% - 6x as many), Marocco (0.24% - 5x as many), Libanon (0.29% - 6 times as many), Kasachstan (0.05% - 1x as many), Kamerun (0.12% - 2.5x as many), Jordan (0.10% - 2x as many), Iran & Iraq (0.32% - 6x as many), Indonesia (0.01% - 0.2x as many), Ethiopia (0.11% - 2x as many), Azerbaijan (0.13% - 2.5x as many), Algeria (0.72% - 14x as many (!!)), Albania (0.16% - 3x as many), Egypt (0.17% - 3x as many), Afghanistan (0.63% - 13x as many (!!)).

Other immigrants, no matter from where have much lower rates on average, for example Belarus (0.03% - 0.6x as many), Hungary (0.05% - 1x as many), China and Australia (0.03% - 0.6x as many). The highest "non-shitskin/muslim" country is "unclear" (0.25% - 5x as many) and stateless (0.17% - 3x as many), and I guess these are often shitskins/muslims as well. The highest "white" country is montenegro with (0.13% - 2.6x as many), the highest "western" country is Belgium with 0.08% - 1.6x as many.

What? They do commit way more crimes than whites on average.

Look for example at this statistic from Reddit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6on3ko/added_sources_german_crime_stats_2016_rape_and/

It is the number of suspects of rape and sexual assault per person. Because it seems to affect only foreigners, Germans are not listed. But probably the closest in culture are Austrians (0.04%) and Swiss people (0.06%). Compare that to some muslim and african countries: Turkey (0.07% - well, not much more), Tunesia (0.25% - looks like 5x as many), Togo (0.1% - twice as many), Syria (0.25% - 5x as many), Palestine (0.00% - interesting, none at all), Pakistan (0.36% - 7x as many), Nigeria (0.29% - 6x as many), Marocco (0.24% - 5x as many), Libanon (0.29% - 6 times as many), Kasachstan (0.05% - 1x as many), Kamerun (0.12% - 2.5x as many), Jordan (0.10% - 2x as many), Iran & Iraq (0.32% - 6x as many), Indonesia (0.01% - 0.2x as many), Ethiopia (0.11% - 2x as many), Azerbaijan (0.13% - 2.5x as many), Algeria (0.72% - 14x as many (!!)), Albania (0.16% - 3x as many), Egypt (0.17% - 3x as many), Afghanistan (0.63% - 13x as many (!!)).

Other immigrants, no matter from where have much lower rates on average, for example Belarus (0.03% - 0.6x as many), Hungary (0.05% - 1x as many), China and Australia (0.03% - 0.6x as many). The highest "non-shitskin/muslim" country is "unclear" (0.25% - 5x as many) and stateless (0.17% - 3x as many), and I guess these are often shitskins/muslims as well. The highest "white" country is montenegro with (0.13% - 2.6x as many), the highest "western" country is Belgium with 0.08% - 1.6x as many.

Yeah they do everyone knows jfl, but what he meant was in terms of historical actions such as colonialism & the such.

Ethnics committed crimes against other ethnics, most of them did it to each other.

People always mention about what Whites did to the Natives, but if Asians or MENA colonized Natives wouldn’t even exist.

you destroyed their fantasy :feelskek:
OP sharing the Trump gif wasn’t him thinking “muh trump is le based savior” jfl, it’s just him using the gif in a metaphorical “told you so” way

Liberal whites never will admit they’re wrong. They’ll simply move as far away from non-whites as possible and start voting for less liberal policies locally. Take it from someone who grew up in Northeastern US

Yeah they do everyone knows jfl, but what he meant was in terms of historical actions such as colonialism & the such.

Ethnics committed crimes against other ethnics, most of them did it to each other.

People always mention about what Whites did to the Natives, but if Asians or MENA colonized Natives wouldn’t even exist.
Ah, yeah you are fully right. I think the only reason for example there are no discussions about black slaves in MENA regions is that they simply castrated them all ... whites are probably the mot beneficial race for the world to have the lead.

Why do you care
ZOG falling would be beneficial for the whole world, not just whites. LGBT, feminist propaganda, and other cancerous aspects of modernity would come to an end, which would make life more tolerable and potentially decrease female hypergamy in OP’s native Iran

Because shitskins who move away from their shithole then act tough are my enemy
The problem with arabs tbh is we dont have a strong real leader who has morals and removes religion from power.

Everyone is crooked and gets payed by jewish/american hands to keep the middle east a shithole.

The only leader that tried to defy that is saddam and he got smoked because he did so.

unless you live in stone age animals iran or yemen, every other arab nation has high iq people but they are not allowed to strive.

I don't agree. Whites are worse. Extremely violent and apathetic.

But I do agree it'll be too late when they realize what they've done to themselves. Shitskins bring only destruction and chaos.

Why do you care

ZOG falling would be beneficial for the whole world, not just whites. LGBT, feminist propaganda, and other cancerous aspects of modernity would come to an end, which would make life more tolerable and potentially decrease female hypergamy in OP’s native Iran
:bigbrain:
Because shitskins who move away from their shithole then act tough are my enemy
How so?
I don't agree. Whites are worse. Extremely violent and apathetic.
Asiatics & MENA also have a long history of violence

Asiatics are especially apathetic & seemingly lack emotions, many on here & elsewhere have observed this.

Humans are all violent, doesn't matter the race; it's just some are more impulsive in handling it than others.
But I do agree it'll be too late when they realize what they've done to themselves.
Sadly, yes.

Partly our fault, partly was unironically "da joos"
Shitskins bring only destruction and chaos.
They just can't be cohesive enough to build a functioning society.

Disorder seems to be what they know.

As a 3rd world brownie I can 100% promise you that these shitskins want nothing but destruction, chaos, control and forcing everyone to be disgusting savage retarded monkeys like themselves, because they're extremely jealous of white people and want the destruction of everything good, beautiful and decent, they're also just plain evil and enjoy the suffering of others, just look at their home countries and how they treat EACH OTHER, that's how they'll treat you when they no longer have to be manipulative cunts and play the victim after gaining power thanks to your sellout governments

Good thread.

People like to claim that all non-whites lived completely peaceful, harmonious, etc. until "le evil Evrapeans" showed up, but this is far from reality:
-Mongols conquered most of Asia & massacred entire cities
-Sands more or less did what we did, but on a less prosperous scale albeit more brutal & harsh: Their slave trade lasted longer, and was far more brutal in practice.
-African tribes constantly conquered each other & enslaved one another, in fact this is essentially how the Atlantic slave trade began.
-Many Curry princes sided against their fellow countrymen: We still see this reflected today, since I recently read an article as to how the people running this trafficking ring of curry workers were curries themselves.

I live in an area which is quite diverse & mixed: Now yes, I've met tons of shitty White people who I would love to see get stabbed to death by a pack of feral niggers. However, most ethnics/nons I met were always far worse. They always seemed to want to try & coax me, manipulate me in some way, or just simply were outright rude & dicks for no reason. The biggest backstabbers I ever knew, have been shitskins & niggers.

Who started most of the fights at school? It was usually shitskins & other shitskins; I even have a video still saved I took of two sheeboons fighting over some dumb shit.

They always as a collective, just seemed less cohesive & less trusting of one another; since they likely knew subconsciously everyone just wanted to try & climb the hierarchy which exists within them & is only attainable through putting others amongst them down.

It's depressing seeing N. America & Europe becoming shitholes, and it angers me very few amongst my own race seem to give a shit. It's as if we have this gene for self-guilt & a need to "uplift" others.

Sadly, you are right: It will be far too late when people actually wake-up, at least the backlash might be harsh though.

Last edited:
Good thread.

People like to claim that all non-whites lived completely peaceful, harmonious, etc. until "le evil Evrapeans" showed up, but this is far from reality:
-Mongols conquered most of Asia & massacred entire cities
-Sands more or less did what we did, but on a less prosperous scale albeit more brutal & harsh: Their slave trade lasted longer, and was far more brutal in practice.
-African tribes constantly conquered each other & enslaved one another, in fact this is essentially how the Atlantic slave trade began.
-Many Curry princes sided against their fellow countrymen: We still see this reflected today, since I recently read an article as to how the people running this trafficking ring of curry workers were curries themselves.

I live in an area which is quite diverse & mixed: Now yes, I've met tons of shitty White people who I would love to see get stabbed to death by a pack of feral niggers. However, most ethnics/nons I met were always far worse. They always seemed to want to try & coax me, manipulate me in some way, or just simply were outright rude & dicks for no reason. The biggest backstabbers I ever knew, have been shitskins & niggers.

Who started most of the fights at school? It was usually shitskins & other shitskins; I even have a video still saved I took of two sheeboons fighting over some dumb shit.

They always as a collective, just seemed less cohesive & less trusting of one another; since they likely knew subconsciously everyone just wanted to try & climb the hierarchy which exists within them & is only attainable through putting others amongst them down.

It's depressing seeing N. America & Europe becoming shitholes, and it angers me very few amongst my own race seem to give a shit. It's as if we have this gene for self-guilt & a need to "uplift" others.

Sadly, you are right: It will be far too late when people actually wake-up.
@Chudpreet