Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White cuck parents allow nigger to come and fuck white daughter

IMG 4882

The dad should just wait and see when she goes to college :feelshaha:

britbong mayocunt logic:

fuck and breed with a low iq, irresponsible, wannabe gangsta nigger, instead of a nice, responsible, productive, normal white man.

Last edited:
watch

I did not :feelsYall:

britbong mayocunt logic:

fuck and breed with a low iq, irresponsible wanna gangsta nigger, than a nice normal white man.
trash taking itself out as far as I'm concerned :feelsYall:

trash taking itself out as far as I'm concerned :feelsYall:
jfl srsly, what the fuck is it with britwhores and eurowhores worshipping niggers so much!?!
have they seen how their spawn look like if they racemix?
do they know the nigger daddy will abandon them to raise the spawn as a single mother?
its more likely for white foids to fuck niggermen than white men to fuck niggerettes.
@FAT LINKS NIGGA said once that his mother was white and got blacked by his father.

jfl srsly, what the fuck is it with britwhores and eurowhores worshipping niggers so much!?!
do they know the nigger daddy will abandon them to raise the spawn as a single mother?
its more likely for white foids to fuck niggermen than white men to fuck niggerettes.
@FAT LINKS NIGGA said once that his mother was white and got blacked by his father.
it's just jewish propaganda. the ones that fall for it have been due for a cleansing either way. it's whatever :smonk:

it's just jewish propaganda. the ones that fall for it have been due for a cleansing either way. it's whatever :smonk:
these retards even think niggers look "exotic" so many uk whores ive seen irl try to get tans

@
FAT LINKS NIGGA
Even the "right-wing" here worships niggers.

The nigger and hole should be executed

Fucking shit cucked parents & fucking niggers ruining society as usual

How are white cuck parents ok with niggers coming to their house and fucking their daughter. Eventually the dad got mad and kicked the nigger out but I have had niggers in real life tell me this is real.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@whoissskay/video/7400814599823527200

It's no surprise why he got kicked out, he sounds and dresses like an uneducated typical Brixton hoodlum who just likes to "smash and dash" the father isn't "racist" he doesn't want a loser as a son in law.

76d0855fad1a6411baa9ca58e8906e57

What do you think.

britbong mayocunt logic:

fuck and breed with a low iq, irresponsible, wannabe gangsta nigger, instead of a nice, responsible, productive, normal white man.
Why do mayocunt fuck everyone but their men? Is it bbc? Is it love?

American culture
Implying women have the capacity to think ahewad
They think they will be the special exception
I want to fuck a nigress tbh

Bbcpill spaghettifies like a blackhole

first nigger i would execute is lil uzi vert

Based fucking dad, hope he teaches his daughter not to fuck with literal apes

Autorise his daughter to get fucked under his own roof is above cucked. I can't understand how 99% of dads accept this.

Imagine you raised a daughter, learn everything to her and try to give to her a nice education, all this for letting her bring chads and niggers in YOUR own house, buying him pizza with your own wage for give him the force to fuck your daughter, in the bed you have buy and shaking his hand full of cyprine when i leave and say see you soon

Autorise his daughter to get fucked under his own roof is above cucked. I can't understand how 99% of dads accept this.

Imagine you raised a daughter, learn everything to her and try to give to her a nice education, all this for letting her bring chads and niggers in YOUR own house, buying him pizza with your own wage for give him the force to fuck your daughter, in the bed you have buy and shaking his hand full of cyprine when i leave and say see you soon
These are the current pedagogical trends in child rearing. Children should not be physically punished for their misdeeds, children should be given everything they want. Not that I'm in favor of physical punishments, but they were the norm all over the world until the middle of the 20th century. When I read the adventures of Tom Sawyer, it was written that teachers in schools could beat students with a rod and this was the norm.