Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White couple raped tortured and murdered by a group of 5 blacks

Don't care, because it's sexhavers

But what we can take out of this, is that Niggers are impulsive, violent, and thus should be avoided at all costs(nothing against blackcels ofc)

But what we can take out of this, is that Niggers are impulsive, violent, and thus should be avoided at all costs(nothing against blackcels ofc)
Darwin wants us to Stay at Home.

Around blacks, never relax!

And the average white will still hate racism and simp for the blacks

imo what we can take from this story is that all sexhavers should be sent to africa and kept in a compound run by feral niggers

This is an old case, happened all the way back in 2003.

I think the reaction to this case was what confirmed it was basically over for America. You'd expect something like this to cause at least one race riot, but no, nothing. Crazy to think even the supposedly "super liberal" UK has more fight in it than white America

niggers never bother bout to going to work in coon town.
They seem to think that work is for jerks outta coon town.
He dont do nothing but sleep and doze, he dont wake until his eyes are tired of being closed.
Every nigger earn his living off the old welfare in coon town
Every nigger earn his living off the old welfare in coon town

This is an old case, happened all the way back in 2003.

I think the reaction to this case was what confirmed it was basically over for America. You'd expect something like this to cause at least one race riot, but no, nothing. Crazy to think even the supposedly "super liberal" UK has more fight in it than white America
Can’t really have a reaction to it when the Jew MSM barely covered it when it was fresh ie a new case for obvious reasons.

Most of white America knows who Casey Anthony is but has absolutely no idea AT ALL who Channon Christian and Chris Newsom were.

I mean I don't care but at the end of the day, you can take a look at statistics about interracial violent crime, and its mostly black people doing shit like this. In fact they do more violent acts to white people than white people do to black people even if whites outnumber blacks heavily. So at some point a white mang has to come to the rightful conclusion that knee grows just want free gibs me dats and that they hate the white mang.

Which is fine, I couldn't give a shit whether they like us or not. But at least for the love of God give us a chance not to interact with these violent apes if we don't want to