Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White cock Vs ricewhore

JFL. whitu chadu has to rely on noodlewhores AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking inflation whitus can't get chinkies anymore

JFL. whitu chadu has to rely on noodlewhores AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they're too weak to take on their own whores

Reserving judgment since I know these hoes ain't shit. But, LOL.

Failed normie

JBW copers on suicide watch

I mean, the guy should realise that you can't talk your way towards getting sex or a number even. Women know within the first three seconds of seeing you whether they like you or not, and if the woman likes you she expresses it somehow. Even this retard probably watches PUA or some bullshit.

That guy mogs ALL chadpreets ALL Changs ALL chadriguez over for us ethnics
Nah a K-pop star Mogs him a million times over. But he does mog us curries.

Dude reminds me of cm Punk

Imagine failing at JBW. She has blue hair so she was probably ugly too. I don’t think that guy will recover for a while

They're evolving. Whittuu Chaduu Onreee.

Absolutely unacceptablely good behavior

:lul: :feelskek: I'd love to see those piggies going extinct
I think Cumskins are the only people whose population is constantly decreasing while others like niggers, gooks, kababs and curries are rapidly increasing, yet these stupid piggies racemix with others like anything because "hUmAn is oNe rAcE" :feelskek::feelskek:
No wonder soon, we ethnics will be natives of their homelands:hax::hax:

He's far away from being a Chad but still obviously gigamogs me. If he can't have an inferior race sex slave then it's ultraover for a lot of us. Water is wet.
JBW copers on suicide watch
Also this^. Love it.

I mean, the guy should realise that you can't talk your way towards getting sex or a number even. Women know within the first three seconds of seeing you whether they like you or not, and if the woman likes you she expresses it somehow. Even this retard probably watches PUA or some bullshit.
Men should stop caring about womyns opinion

Retardfuel threads always crack me up :feelskek: