Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White chad>>>>tyrone

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Jfl, white chad is where it's at, he is the universal slayer, he will slay better quality females, he will be richer and have a better life overall, everybody wants to hang out with the white chad,

Meanwhile Tyrone be slaying fat white chicks and be impregnating random bitches and cucking numales wives, will most likely end up in prison, meanwhile white chad is living a fairytale and is in an LTR with 10/10 white stacy, meanwhile Tyrone has 4 babymamas and is a bad father

Tyrone is cope, its white chad or nothing

This is a brutal racepill

Just run rap and low inhib thug game, boyo. Dumb white girls dig that bs

Low inhib black tyrone GIGA-slayer
AJLlDp2KCJpo0IAsGXCFfBQogtt2jp-O3n-8Wne0Rw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

vs
Random white cuck I found online
c2df695daf2ae34ce2137e8c03986814.jpg

FUCKING MOGGED

shut it down, ppl getting triggered in feedback

blackcels on suicide watch.

Simeon panda is a fraud, most girls will chose the white guy and that's a fact
Simeon Panda's gf is like a 4 without make up. Also, I think he has autism. Makes the same face in all his pictures.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no doubt the white pretty boy has a hotter gf. What's his name?

Simeon Panda's gf is like a 4 without make up. Also, I think he has autism. Makes the same face in all his pictures.

maxresdefault.jpg

he crushes her in bed kek

It's utterly pointless for us to argue about top tier since we are subhumans

Tyrone has at least his own niche. Curries are probably the race with the biggest disadvantage unless you are the supercurryChad who was on this Australian gameshow

You don't need to say white chad because chad can only be white. I've always said the Tyrone isn't getting top quality chicks
Chad always beats Tyrone

This sucks, you have to be rich or tyrone or a thug to get anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

Colton Haynes and he's gay

It's stupid to compare Tyrone to Chad I agree

in 2018 Tyrone's rivals are Chang, Pajeet, Abdul and Jose

why dont you suck his dick from the back then,all that dick teasing and shit
blackcels on suicide watch.
He's the only nigga i know who would suck the skin off a white chad.

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree with OP on this one. The best tyrone can do is some 4-6 ethnic girl. Chad can aim for the 8-9 bracket range. The difference is brutal.

here's another blackpill for u partner @Tellem-T ;

white normie > TYRONE

tyrone might be get more low quality fatass ONS than white normie but white normie will ALWAYS better options for BEING LOVED and quality LTRs than a tyrone. Tyrones are nothing but "fetish" for some white girls with daddy issues who wanna get back at society.

Major cope. Tyrone would outslay the fuck out of white chadlite as well.

I agree with OP on this one. The best tyrone can do is some 4-6 ethnic girl. Chad can aim for the 8-9 bracket range. The difference is brutal.
you saying a 8/10 black guy can only get 4-6 ethnic? idk man i think they can get white woman and hotter ethnics. fuck thinking about 6/10 woman mmmmmm.

you saying a 8/10 black guy can only get 4-6 ethnic? idk man i think they can get white woman and hotter ethnics. fuck thinking about 6/10 woman mmmmmm.
We should do a tinder experiment on this one. Maybe I'm wrong. Lewis Hamilton ( the formule one driver) just came to mind and he always get hot women of all races. He has the shittiest personality though lol

Who the fuck cares? Both of them are going to slay. You people are seriously fucking retarded if you think these guys can only slay fat white chicks

q7tbYLu.jpg

rr8j3YQ.jpg

LHPplhk.jpg

KdEtFKd.jpg

Q6WJBCu.jpg

Who the fuck cares? Both of them are going to slay. You people are seriously fucking retarded if you think these guys can only slay fat white chicks

q7tbYLu.jpg

rr8j3YQ.jpg

LHPplhk.jpg

KdEtFKd.jpg

Q6WJBCu.jpg

The 3rd and 4th guy would. They're both facially average tbh.

The 3rd and 4th guy would. They're both facially average tbh.
Last guy, serge nubret, is basically top tier as an 100% African. 3rd guy is a freaking tyronelite. He mogs this shit out of 90% of black people.

white normie > TYRONE

tyrone might be get more low quality fatass ONS than white normie but white normie will ALWAYS better options for BEING LOVED and quality LTRs than a tyrone. Tyrones are nothing but "fetish" for some white girls with daddy issues who wanna get back at society.
You explained it better than I ever could.
Chad lifemogs tyrone

CjB5mAbVEAAnK1j

remember kids, this is what TYRONE has to settle for...

white normie > TYRONE

Seriously man stop it, fuckin savage nigga no regard for human life, and I actually agree tbh