Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Chad throws coffee on poor currycel

starbucks me

Stormcucks will jack off to this

holy fuck poor curries the guy didnt even try to fight back he just knew it was over :feelscry:

Because he's chad
Honestly, I think this guy is just an asshole, chad or not. The kind I wouldn't feel remorse about shooting in the face.

Honestly, I think this guy is just an asshole, chad or not. The kind I wouldn't feel remorse about shooting in the face.
based

I like how the curry just walks away slowly like nothing happened, he knows his life is shit and is only going to get worst.

I like how the curry just walks away slowly like nothing happened, he knows his life is shit and is only going to get worst.

That's why rices and curries get shit on and mocked in the west.

If you did that to a nigger, he would probably beat your ass.

Most of us are such soy betas we just take that abuse and walk away. Fucking joke.

How about standing up for yourself.

Most of us are such soy betas we just take that abuse and walk away. Fucking joke.

niggers are high t bro

5 feet tall low t currycel who unironically drinks soy doesnt have a chance against white chad :feelsbadman:

niggers are high t bro

5 feet tall low t currycel who unironically drinks soy doesnt have a chance against white chad :feelsbadman:

Even if I get beat up by him, I would give a fight. I couldn't live with myself if some random white dude just hurled something in my face as a joke.

To be fair, most curries and asians get brutally mogged by whites in height and frame, them getting into a fight isn’t going to end well.

Blacks are usually on par or even bigger than whites and they have a culture where street cred matters significantly.

I would chase that little pussy down and beat the chad out of him and make him a deformed 0/10 trucel

In this situation it should be your right to pull out a shotgun and shoot the perpetrator

in gta

Because in modern society we can either go hard or go home, going hard will land us in jail because it would envolve using a weapon to level the playing field let me explain. Humans don´t have thangs or claws or brutal strengths like gorillas or chimpanzees but only have our minds to craft tools (weapons) to defend ourselves with against bigger pray, so what is a short petite guy to do against a big alpha chad?

In modern society he legally can´t do nothing but in a real world he would like any other animal defend himself with the tools available, to animals that would be their thangs, claws etc. but to humans it would envolve guns, knives, batons, brass knuckles etc. but these would result in a serious even fatal injury like gunshot wound, stab/slash wound that would need medical care to fix thus making the defender (beta) a wanted person. Big alpha males don´t have to hide their attacks because they can use strengths to defeat their victim and a few bruses or punches won´t send a manhunt after the attacker.

So in modern society with all the laws and rules that chains us we can choose either to go hard and win but this would result in going to jail for life so the only options for betas in society will be to go home
In this situation it should be your right to pull out a shotgun and shoot the perpetrator

I would chase that little pussy down and beat the chad out of him and make him a deformed 0/10 trucel
well said. even better turn him into a deadcel

That dude has the mannerisms of a faggot. I hope he gets punished for this and doesn't escape under this pussy culture of forgiveness
Exactly. He can barely even run

That man told a woman about what he did and she sucked his dick for it.

I am a currycel. If he did that to me I would rearrange his face and gain a new recruit.

Fuck Chad these guys are privileged fucking abominations without Chads genes he wouldnt get away with all the shit he does.

Kill it. One of many reason why I support my ethnik friends.

The Chad will only be rewarded for his crimes

Fucking shit. If I were him I'd see a chance to CHOose othER options to end my live by beating him up, incel his face, break his femur and make a soup out of it to gain more calcium and bone growth for myself. I'll make sure he comes out alive being a 0/10 truecel who can't even rope

in gta

Fuckin curries subhuman pussies why the fuck did he walk away like a bitch dude if I was in that situation I would've literally kill him

Imagine if the curry was trying to get an arranged marriage, and then somebody came by and pulled up that video. I bet all the foids would walk right out that door.

Last edited:
Fuckin curries subhuman pussies why the fuck did he walk away like a bitch dude if I was in that situation I would've literally kill him
gigacope lol you think that framelet manlet currycel had a chance against the chad? jfl @ you being a keyboard warrior cuck

gigacope lol you think that framelet manlet currycel had a chance against the chad? jfl @ you being a keyboard warrior cuck
he could've atleast fuckin do something not walk away like that

he could've atleast fuckin do something not walk away like that
he has probably been bullied all his life man being a 5 foot tall curry in the west is a death sentence :feelscry:

white trailer trash. the curry IQ mogs all of them combined JFL, but still not good enough to get a girl :feelskek:

He should have re-enacted Eliot by throwing it at a foid.

nothing the curry can do... just walk away and accept your shit genes like I do

nothing the curry can do... just walk away and accept your shit genes like I do
:feelskek: at people telling him to fight. yeah 2v1 that's a good idea. In the reddit comments he supposedly made a police report which is all that he can do.

White trash like in the video should be lined up and mowed down with a machine gun. Dude was just minding his own business.

Then probably sent the snapchat to the guys sister and banged her that evening.

Look at the normans on reddit virtue signaling and wondering why they did this. People do this to subhumans. This is the reality of a subhuman.

At the end of the day, the white guy still ran away like a coward.

Doesn't look like a Chad to me

Looks like the tables have turned and Chads got tired of getting vanilla latte thrown all over them.

Damn what a gangsta,faggot ran away from a currycel :lul: :lul: Would like to beat him up,but of course society would defend him

Imagine if the curry was trying to get an arranged marriage, and then somebody came by and pulled up that video. I bet all the foids would walk right out that door.
:feelskek: If the white chad came to the wedding she'd go to the bathroom and suck his dick.

It's so ever over for Curries