Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Chad Marries a Landwhale Pajeeta

Really shows how easy foids have it. This guy is clearly retarded tho for doing this, that fucking bitch is a fat ass pig.

Be white, blue eyes, tall and good looking. The bar is so low

imagine being a HTN and settling for a fat fucking shitskin jfl @NirvanaFan1988 come look at this

do you think their kid will go ER on the father or end up on this site

If i
they have truly broken the american man
was his friend i would openly lampoon him about dumpster diving and say well how far down do you want to go BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBW

OR JJJJJUST BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBW
TRULY PATHETIC THE MAN HAS NO BALLS OR SPIRIT HES AS BROKEN AS THE US ECONOMY

If i

was his friend i would openly lampoon him about dumpster diving and say well how far down do you want to go BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBW

OR JJJJJUST BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBW
TRULY PATHETIC THE MAN HAS NO BALLS OR SPIRIT HES AS BROKEN AS THE US ECONOMY
We need to bring back all kinds of shaming to keep the natural order of things kek. Also body shame all roasties

What a moron. Even a subhuman like me would never go with a curry femoid

Maybe he did it because he knows she will never divorce him

He’s a normie. JBW strikes again for the billionth time

Comments are all thirsting for the guy, no one cares about the actual video

He’s a normie. JBW strikes again for the billionth time
How is this JBW even assuming he is a normie white guy(blonde hair blue eyes decent jawline puts him at least high tier as blondes are a minority outside of scandinavia). He got a landwhale curry foid I dont even count that as ascending.

guy obviously has severe brain damage from living in the west for so many years before we went

Mentally ill jfl

imagine being a HTN and settling for a fat fucking shitskin jfl @NirvanaFan1988 come look at this
Toilets standards are skyrocketing, alongside prices of graphic cards :cryfeels:

high tier normie..but white halo makes him as good as chad for (some) ethnic whores

even her fingers are fat af lol

High-Tier Normie

average bones with blue eyes + white skin