Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White-cels saying they will only date white women is cope when 95% of them are obese. You won't get them unless you're 8/10+ and tall.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Where you chad from birth and will remain chad for a long time? You're not going to get a slim young white woman.
You're a FUCKING MORON if you think that's even remotely possible.

Hey dumbfuck. Accept your noodlewhore (if you can even get that) and move the fuck on with your shitty mediocre non-chad life, you incel faggot.

You're not getting a young, white woman. You're sure as FUCK not getting an average woman. And you have ZERO FUCKING CHANCE to get a slim young white girl.

Let me make this very clear: You are genetic trash if you are below 8/10, let alone 9/10. That's what it takes to get a slim, young white woman. That is not you.

Bunch of volcels

Bunch of standardcel volcels honestly

Every white should just cash in their "get out of jail card" and be done with this

Dont you agree?
@angrycurrycel
@tehgymcel420

They had 0% chance to ever get a white girl to begin with unless they had elite genes.

You gotta be delusional as fuck to buy into the /pol/ my white waifu idiotic bullshit.

I hate those Volcel faggots. In some poll 20% of them were like that. They clearly aren’t blackpilled while still denying the racepill.
Every white should just cash in their "get out of jail card" and be done with this

Dont you agree?
@angrycurrycel
@tehgymcel420
Yeah I’m sick of their volceling sometimes.

I’d be ok with a cute chubby white girl with medium height and forward grown jaw.

I don’t like recessed features

Accept your noodlewhore
oy vey yes goyim do more racemixing

oy vey yes goyim do more racemixing

View attachment 124916

I knew some white faggot would say this.

Blame the jews becaues you're not chad.

Thinking the jews want women to breed with aaryan chads (this is not you, you're genetic trash. you should not be breeding) or jews have anything to do with asia which is racist as fuck. Yeah that makes a lot of fucking sense.

They had 0% chance to ever get a white girl to begin with unless they had elite genes.

You gotta be delusional as fuck to buy into the /pol/ my white waifu idiotic bullshit.

Those volcels are delusional bluepilled copers. Do they really think they can get a PSL 5+ young white foid who’s fit? If they could then it would make sense if they want to date them exclusively. But if all they can get is a sub 4 white foid, they might as well date other races too. What difference does it make then ?

Those volcels are delusional bluepilled copers. Do they really think they can get a PSL 5+ young white foid who’s fit? If they could then it would make sense if they want to date them exclusively. But if all they can get is a sub 4 white foid, they might as well date other races too. What difference does it make then ?

every single one thinks they're going to "make it" and get a 19 year old 5+ slim young white female, which has to be less than .1% of all white females alive. even the 4/10 and below older white foids want top tier white guys

delusional as fuck, worse than the biggest blue pill soy idiots

and they literally think the jews are pushing white women to get with super elite 6'4+ white gigachads

Yeah a lot of people in the internet and especially 4chan is a very cucked place right now. I hope this site doesn't turn out like that.

Only American whites are fat. Most Europeans are slim.

I'd rather die alone than date an ape or mongrel latina. Call me a volcel if you want, but I find brown women disgusting. They are barely human.

I'd rather die alone than date an ape or mongrel latina. Call me a volcel if you want, but I find brown women disgusting. They are barely human.
And ugly white foids don’t exist? Keep coping if you think you can get a psl 5+ young white foid

White whores are obese, have tattoos and piercings.
They barely even look like human beings

Race is cope. If she is born in europe she lives like a white cunt or worse. Asians in asia just date chadlite whites because they get compared to 4inch dicked feminine manletts

I cannot wait for my noodle harem. this white here is pro race mix boyo

Sadly this disgusting human filth has the audacity to still behave entitled to nothing but easy mode and still wont settle.

Which country are you going to brocel?

a little discrete town in the PH. away from tourist foot traffic. I will be one of the only whites. def the only white in his low 20s. I will slay gook pussy

This.

White women in the west are truly disgusting creatures. And if they aren’t, you can rest assured that they will never even look at you unless you are 8/10 or greater.

even the non-obese ones get mogged to oblivion by asians and latinas. the incel community is obsessed with white women and its pathetic

even the non-obese ones get mogged to oblivion by asians and latinas. the incel community is obsessed with white women and its pathetic
Latinas are fat too, they just have more generous fat distribution. Asians tend to be slim, but I've seen some Asian heifers.

Latinas are fat too, they just have more generous fat distribution. Asians tend to be slim, but I've seen some Asian heifers.
not talking about americans. think colombia spain and such

a little discrete town in the PH. away from tourist foot traffic. I will be one of the only whites. def the only white in his low 20s. I will slay gook pussy
Good luck bro remember to always use protection so you don’t bring another Hapa into this world