Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White canadian bashing sikhs

i thought this video would have a canadian punching the fuck out of a shitskin.

The ones who have been here for decades are good, the newer ones (past 3-5 years) are not.

Dude fuck these indian niggers, i cannot get a fucking job because of these smelly apes, every time i order fast food its wrong because 'spicy curry boop bop don dong'.

Can someone who lives in the UK or Canada tell me if the curries that live there are that bad? I thought they were much more integrated and peaceful citizens compared to niggers that cause much more trouble such as the Pakis, Syrians, Morrocans and Somalis.

Based as fuck get those shitskin poopoo niggers out of our fucking country ASAP

Can someone who lives in the UK or Canada tell me if the curries that live there are that bad? I thought they were much more integrated and peaceful citizens compared to niggers that cause much more trouble such as the Pakis, Syrians, Morrocans and Somalis.
It is that bad. Even places that were basically only white before are being infested with these jeets

It is that bad. Even places that were basically only white before are being infested with these jeets
But are they harmful to the white citizen? Are they performing any sorts of crime like killing, robbing, raping, assaulting?

Even the rest of us curries despise them fucking rancid lassis

They make me sick