Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White blonde teen takes the leukemiapill and becomes truecel tier, could he still SEAmaxx?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
From JBW

swwxq245jsm41.jpg

wo0dqod4jay41.jpg

To permacel

x3tgo7dz35b61.jpg

6ihh75glxmb61.jpg

Hes now asking reddit how to lose his V card before he dies and theyre literally telling him "bro who cares if you die a virgin" JFL

[M15] Dieing of cancer want to lose my virginity before I do
I’m 15 and have leukemia my treatment plan is over the course of 3 years and I’m 5 months in now. I just got word my cancer is getting worse and my odds of makeing it are lower than original. How can I lose my virginity before I die. I’m ugly and sick and not currently in school is it even possible?

Source: reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/l2cfou/m15_dieing_of_cancer_want_to_lose_my_virginity/

He couldve had it all but now hes one of us

Poor kid, what a waste. Of course they'll probably make him jerk off and play XBOX the last years of his life, if this was Stacy MakeAWish would send her a Chad and the president would fly to the hospital to pardon him afterwards.

Last edited:
did he really have a chance pre-leukomia?

From JBW

swwxq245jsm41.jpg

wo0dqod4jay41.jpg

To permacel

x3tgo7dz35b61.jpg

6ihh75glxmb61.jpg

Hes now asking reddit how to lose his V card before he dies and theyre literally telling him "bro who cares if you die a virgin" JFL

Source: reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/l2cfou/m15_dieing_of_cancer_want_to_lose_my_virginity/

He couldve had it all but now hes one of us
Just two comments on this one, but yeah it sucks.

If it was a dying foid, she'll call Chad up to give her one last railing. At least she is worthy of compassion.

if this was Stacy MakeAWish would send her a Chad and the president would fly to the hospital to pardon him afterwards.

YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

did he really have a chance pre-leukomia?

He was a normal looking white

I literally look like a leukemia patient except that I dont really have cancer and white halo

His dad should pay him a hooker.

If cancermaxxing works out for him and he gets someone to pityfuck him Ill have to start snorting asbestos

Im happy this happened to him

you don't care about anything. he probably had many girlfriends before this and still has. While we rot. fk him.

why wouldnt he fuck a foid with leukemia?
ah right i remember, because even those are chad only

looked like tall bieber before taking the cancerpill

rest in piss

PWNT, REKT, and perhaps even BTFO’d by cancer. Don’t feel bad at all, nowadays its always white anorexic pretty boy fuckers that get massive amounts of pussy.

lifefuel indeed, get rekt JBWmaxxer
ShowImage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back