Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whisper App

L

Larrysellers

Banned
-
Hey guys, there is this app you can download called whisper. Its an anonymous messenger app where you can post things that nearby people can see. You can also post in groups that people from all over the world can see. You can search "roleplay" and people are sexually roleplaying with each other. Its a much better cope than messaging a fucking robot or something like ive seen here. Its funny to see how degenerate people are, like literally more than half of the femoids are down to roleplay about getting raped by their dad or some shit like that. You can also get laid from it, my old housemate who is like average face and height fucked multiple girls from there, its less about looks because you gotta catch their interest with your words.

no one would listen to my whispers anyway

I used to have Whisper, it is full of normies and degenerates. Also there is a small incel group on there called "True Incels" i believe

Hey guys, there is this app you can download called whisper. Its an anonymous messenger app where you can post things that nearby people can see. You can also post in groups that people from all over the world can see. You can search "roleplay" and people are sexually roleplaying with each other. Its a much better cope than messaging a fucking robot or something like ive seen here. Its funny to see how degenerate people are, like literally more than half of the femoids are down to roleplay about getting raped by their dad or some shit like that. You can also get laid from it, my old housemate who is like average face and height fucked multiple girls from there, its less about looks because you gotta catch their interest with your words.
did anyone see this? its obviously normie

Im a blackpilled failed normie but an incel sympathizer and a frequenter of incel forums for over a year

I can clearly see coming of a new app called "whichfart" where bitches will broadcast their fart sounds to collect beta orbiters and chads will broadcast theirs to lure bitches. Humanity is fucked.

I can clearly see coming of a new app called "whichfart" where bitches will broadcast their fart sounds to collect beta orbiters and chads will broadcast theirs to lure bitches. Humanity is fucked.
in this world, at this rate with the new generation getting dumber each year i wouldn't doubt that

in this world, at this rate with the new generation getting dumber each year i wouldn't doubt that

Exactly.

>Downloads Whisper
>Go in area near prominent and known school (likely one famous for its college football team or something)
>Post shit like - "Some of you guys are alright, get out of this area pronto, so long space robots"

Only use for this app I see is fear mongering normies

They show views now. Every femoid post gets at least 500 views. Plus I've gotten banned on multiple devices because they can rate your convo or some shit and I ALWAYS talked shit.