Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whisper app is pure suicidefuel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The app allows people to reveal their secrets anonymously, so obviously there are many great examples of female hypergamy.
051730f124667411691606d4a3bc5d6f2f0a27-wm.jpg

Here's one where a woman is mad that subhuman are flirting with her, they should know their place.
052f8eb8ad2b1e12618427be4f0c3ee59fe3f0-wm.jpg

A married slut reveals that she had an 8 month affair.
0512c5fb05e71c87862049545ccf07ec4857f1.jpg

Whore talks about how she wants a beta orbiter.
05172949a14897957911d063fe8134b0d7c479-wm.jpg

At least there is this one guy that is close to learning the truth about woman.

PURE SUICIDE FUEL!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These sluts should be beheaded.

it's ok when chad flirts with them

Hey I've been ghosted by local girls on there before

And that's why I'm not going to give them my virginity, *hmph* they can suck it.

Remember, if you aren’t Chad don’t bother approaching.

>nice guy.
More like ugly low value one.

Rotunda said:
Remember, if you aren’t Chad don’t bother approaching.

I'd like to set these cunts on fire

Just lol at that nice guy subhuman. Some of these stupid normies still have it backwards. Women don't hate nice guys. You're only nice because you're ugly, and because she doesn't find you attractive there you go. It isn't because you're nice. It's because you're ugly. Fucking morons.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at that nice guy subhuman. Some of these stupid normies still have it backwards. Women don't hate nice guys. You're only nice because you're ugly, and because she doesn't find you attractive there you go. It isn't because you're nice. It's because you're ugly. Fucking morons.

so fucking true it hurts.

and its even funnier when these ugly "nice" guys consider the chad a douche just because he roasts/teases the girl... betas smfh

flowerful said:
so fucking true it hurts.

and its even funnier when these ugly "nice" guys consider the chad a douche just because he roasts/teases the girl... betas smfh

"They only like assholes, so I'm going to pretend to be an asshole!"

Then this dumb ass will wonder why he still can't get girls even after being an asshole to women. He'll never realize it's his fucking looks that is the problem. Women want nice guys, but not boring nice guys. Actually no I take that back:

Women want nice GOOD LOOKING guys. Most nice guys are ugly/average/sexually unattractive. The good looking guys can get away with being an asshole because of his fucking face, not because he's an asshole. Why are normies absolutely this retarded to not figure something that simple out?

anincelforlifelol said:
"They only like assholes, so I'm going to pretend to be an asshole!"

Then this dumb ass will wonder why he still can't get girls even after being an asshole to women. He'll never realize it's his fucking looks that is the problem. Women want nice guys, but not boring nice guys. Actually no I take that back:

Women want nice GOOD LOOKING guys. Most nice guys are ugly/average/sexually unattractive. The good looking guys can get away with being an asshole because of his fucking face, not because he's an asshole. Why are normies absolutely this retarded to not figure something that simple out?

but these nice guys consider anything that isnt white knhighting as an asshole 

Chad: "Stacey what the fuck are those shoes lmao" Stacey: "hahaah why are you so mean to me haahha"

Nice guy: "wow what a fucking asshole how can she like him and not nice guys like me????"

flowerful said:
but these nice guys consider anything that isnt white knhighting as an asshole 

Chad: "Stacey what the fuck are those shoes lmao" Stacey: "hahaah why are you so mean to me haahha"

Nice guy: "wow what a fucking asshole how can she like him and not nice guys like me????"

Jfl. Too bad I'm ugly as fuck. I used to have such a good personality and still couldn't get any pussy. I was sarcastic and would always make femoids laugh. Too bad they probably were laughing at me. Class clown was cope.

anincelforlifelol said:
Jfl. Too bad I'm ugly as fuck. I used to have such a good personality and still couldn't get any pussy. I was sarcastic and would always make femoids laugh. Too bad they probably were laughing at me. Class clown was cope.

damn dude rip. Sarcasm/humor is literally the most common and ultimate personality of a chad. girls love being teased by a slayer im deadass.

flowerful said:
damn dude rip. Sarcasm/humor is literally the most common and ultimate personality of a chad. girls love being teased by a slayer im deadass.

Legit. They love that...if you're good looking. When you're ugly you're just their entertainment for the time being. It's depressing when you realize this when you're older. Not a single girl ever liked me.

anincelforlifelol said:
Legit. They love that...if you're good looking. When you're ugly you're just their entertainment for the time being. It's depressing when you realize this when you're older. Not a single girl ever liked me.

nah man dont take it that far. They definitely liked you more than if you were the beta nice guy. Humor is a solid attraction tool, even for normies

flowerful said:
nah man dont take it that far. They definitely liked you more than if you were the beta nice guy. Humor is a solid attraction tool, even for normies

I still got no girls..

idkwattodowithlife said:
And that's why I'm not going to give them my virginity, *hmph* they can suck it.

Nah, they're sucking Chad's

You have to low IQ to not know women's nature in 2018.

What are you talking about? Whisper allows you to talk to girls without having to send a pic, and if they ask, you can just send a fake Chad pic to keep their attention.

It's a great outlet to speak to people without being judged for your true appearance. Hell, I've used it to catfish men time to time just for kicks.