Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whilst you wageslave there are models getting quadruple+ your salary

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
how does it bludclart feel? you put in years of ur life for a good career... only to have some 18 y/o with superior genetics/environmental variables make more than u cause of muh luck?!

Models have a shitty life though, especially women, lot of stress and drug/alcohol problems, you have to watch every fucking calories you eat, always the fear of not being good enough and replaced by younger/more attractive models (so not a good long terme career plan), travel to a shitton of places without the time to enjoy the place, and the salary is actually SHITTY for the average model, if you want to compare the salary of the best models you have to compare it with the high paying professions, not average salary with the most well-payed models.

And men models have even lower salary.

Your analysis is biased by the survival bias, you just look at the most successfull models, and even those have the issues with stress/drug problems/fear/anxiety i talked about.

If i was a chad, i'd prefer to have another job than model even if i could be a model.

Miranda Cosgrove made $180,000 for each episode of iCarly. Acting is where it's at.

Models have a shitty life though, especially women, lot of stress and drug/alcohol problems, you have to watch every fucking calories you eat, always the fear of not being good enough and replaced by younger/more attractive models (so not a good long terme career plan), travel to a shitton of places without the time to enjoy the place, and the salary is actually SHITTY for the average model, if you want to compare the salary of the best models you have to compare it with the high paying professions, not average salary with the most well-payed models.

Your analysis is biased by the survival bias, you just look at the most successfull models, and even those have the issues with stress/drug problems/fear/anxiety i talked about.

If i was a chad, i'd prefer to have another job than model even if i could be a model.

i can see that attractive peoples grasp has affected you a lot. lol

Cope

Still it's another opportunity that we don't have

Genetic lottery is called so for a reason.

modeling is actually pretty annoying
i played an extra in a shooting once
most annoting gig of my life, spending 8 hours waiting durng the day - to shoot 10 minutes total
never again

This tbh tbh. Any girl who goes into modeling as a career is a complete retard. The smart ones just camwhore if they're willing to go down that road, especially nowadays.

there are women out there making 1 million bucks a year from selling pictures of their dirty feet.

Always remember that. While you go to college, bust your ass, get treated like shit by your boss women don´t have to work. They only work to socialize, but not because they need to.

How the fuck is this a cope ?

I spend all my posts saying that chads have an amazing life, that they have it better than femoids even. So i'm coping about what exactly ?

And yes, it's EXCELLENT for your self-esteem to be ABLE to be a model.

But working a model in itself isn't a rewarding job.

how does it bludclart feel? you put in years of ur life for a good career... only to have some 18 y/o with superior genetics/environmental variables make more than u cause of muh luck?!
no one should be able to make a living standing around while others take pictures of them.