Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

While we spent our free time making fun of Amelie Cheung, this is what she was doing.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
IMG 1049
IMG 1048

While we spent our afternoon sending this whore empty threats, she was enjoying life. She was sitting out in the sun eating good food. She was invited to a party where she fucked countless chads. Her life went on. Meanwhile the only change in our lives is our age. Imagine having a life where there is constant variation, where people are messaging you to attend their party, and you're trying to fit it into your busy schedule. Imagine this life, eating good food with friends on a sunny day. But alas, we have been confined to a life of silent, solitary agony brought on by the lack of proper bones in our faces.
@lonelysince2006 @Da_Yunez

Nice sandwiches!

can some brocel give me context about this foid? I see her mentioned everywhere

can some brocel give me context about this foid? I see her mentioned everywhere
Simplified summary:

• Couple of days ago @ColdBoy posts the instagram of some foid who bullied him (Amelie Cheung)
  • Her mother joins the forum as @A concerned mom and gets the mods to remove some posts
  • Some people think that ColdBoy is Amelie, so he posts a dick photo and gets banned
  • Users continue to troll her

Simplified summary:

• Couple of days ago @ColdBoy posts the instagram of some foid who bullied him (Amelie Cheung)
  • Her mother joins the forum as @A concerned mom and gets the mods to remove some posts
  • Some people think that ColdBoy is Amelie, so he posts a dick photo and gets banned
  • Users continue to troll her
knowing this forum its probably some GrAYcel impersonating a foid to spice this forum up

dnr i hope that bitch experiences the same thing bianca devins did

Frequent sexhavers don't give a crap about what we think since everything we say might as be invalid when they're too busy enjoying themselves in life to notice us trying to make fun of them.

I will even [REDACTED] her ass crack. Promise.

Imagine living is a state of absolute abundance

Food, money, parties, friends, sex, fun, sun, pool

While we ROT

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Imagine having a life where there is constant variation, where people are messaging you to attend their party, and you're trying to fit it into your busy schedule. Imagine this life, eating good food with friends on a sunny day

Screaming Pumped Up GIF by NETFLIX

Who's making fun of Amelie Cheung?

All I see on this forum is people fangirling over her

Id eat that salami tbh, and those cookies too

WatER. Foids cant have a hard life