Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While stemcels slave away studying this is what foids are doing in college

i am aware of this, foids are degenerate whores

Bro imagine having a daughter

in a few years she'll get her paper and she'll officially become an "expert" aka an unquestionable oracle for soyim

Fucking cunt literally set her on fire.....fuck me. Shes probably only 21 and already fucked like 50 guys or more. Will probably settle for some white be a normie at 28 or something after she's used up corn beef. This hell society is not sustainable. Burn it all down.

college/university is a scam for gullible morons who want to be put in crippling debt.

I pray to Allah that Islam comes to her town and she is punished to the fullest extent that Sharia law allows.

This is surely a heterosexual male's degeneracy fanfic. No way is this real.

This is surely a heterosexual male's degeneracy fanfic. No way is this real.
I've seen similar stories from so-called girls, most of the time Asian, or white and nerdy, rarely other cases.

I don't really care about her being so casual about it because women just don't give a shit about men's sensitivities and how something you're genetically pre-determined to have or not have like a big dick might doom some men to inceldom or near-celdom, especially if you make a big deal out of it and make them feel bad for something that's not their fault...

Death to all Sexhavers

society was better when foids didnt have rights.

"Asian wahmen are better" :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::soy::soy:

JFL

:feelsclown: