Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While ricecels are away studying at university their looksmatch does this

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

Remember, she will better eat a sea creature that looks like a fucking dick than kiss you. Of course she absolutely had to do this on camera.

I'm not even sure if that was sexual or not.

Dude where the hell do people find these videos :feelskek:

they are busy being spoiled and shopping and buying these slut clothes

chad only btw

Why can't they eat normal food

Ricecels:
Studying hard. Always at the top of their class. Stressing over exams. Honking in traffic in their toyota corolla (BEEP BEEP). Brown-nosing their superiors to get ahead. Diligently going to work every day and working overtime. All of this while being a sexless ghost and getting made fun of for things they can't control.

Noodlewhores:

It's over if you get mogged bi geoducks.

Wtf is wrong with you people
Why do you guys eat that shit? It's so fucking disgusting. I mean, I know French people eat nasty stuff too but this man this shit is some alien cuisine :feelspuke:

Why do you guys eat that shit? It's so fucking disgusting. I mean, I know French people eat nasty stuff too but this man this shit is some alien cuisine :feelspuke:

What do you mean "my people"? Fuck you man I don't even know what that shit is.

Germans eat raw pork and Italians eat cheese with live maggots but hey I don't extrapolate those traits to all mayo fuckers do I?

Escargot is disgusting by the way

What do you mean "my people"? Fuck you man I don't even know what that shit is.

Germans eat raw pork and Italians eat cheese with live maggots but hey I don't extrapolate those traits to all mayo fuckers do I?

Escargot is disgusting by the way
Raw pork is like foie gras compared to that sea creature abomination
You live in China right? Or I mistook you for someone else
My apologies

Raw pork is like foie gras compared to that sea creature abomination
You live in China right? Or I mistook you for someone else
My apologies

yeah u probably did

I haven't stepped foot in mainland China for a year. And I probably never will ever, for political reasons.

Foie gras is awesome

Ricecels explain yourselves now

Racism against asians will greatly decrease ıf we ban these fuckers off of social media
Wtf is this ?

Nobody eats raw pork. It is too dangerous. Beef maby, but never pork.

Ricecels:
Studying hard. Always at the top of their class. Stressing over exams. Honking in traffic in their toyota corolla (BEEP BEEP). Brown-nosing their superiors to get ahead. Diligently going to work every day and working overtime. All of this while being a sexless ghost and getting made fun of for things they can't control.
Mogs me cause of car

Why the fuck am I even here in this thread?

Do they really do that? That's dumb as fuck!

Yeah, to be fair, Germany has some really strict food safety regulations, but I still find the concept of raw meat kinda weird.

Not gonna watch, fuck this disgusting whore.

Escargot is disgusting by the
I'm French and I can't eat escargots.

I tried once, I was very close to put one in my mouth but at the very last moment I just had an instinctive impulse to stop my hand from doing what it was about to do.

I just can't see this as food. Snails are gross, I could barely touch one with my finger so there's no way I'd put one in my mouth.

absolute pussy if you don't eat animal bones raw

Worthless degenerate noodlewhores.

I want to try geoduck NGL. Am I secretly a fag?

No they are being pounded by chad.
I want to try geoduck NGL. Am I secretly a fag?
No. If you realize it that means it aint so. Closet fags traffic in the subconscious only.

I'm French and I can't eat escargots.

I tried once, I was very close to put one in my mouth but at the very last moment I just had an instinctive impulse to stop my hand from doing what it was about to do.

I just can't see this as food. Snails are gross, I could barely touch one with my finger so there's no way I'd put one in my mouth.
yeah it's weird

I should buy some lobster with my food stamps (ebt, for modern poorcels).

I stick my SEA (jbw) penis in her crab cake.