Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While normies and chads are with or texting their girlfriends on Christmas, you’re on here rotting

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
THEY WERE MAKING BABIES THIS CHRISTMAS

It's not really us that are pathetic or failures, it's the genetics of subhumanity and the current state of the modern world with foid privilege, hypergamy, accepted moral degeneracy, and discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males, forcing many into this situation; I don't celebrate Christmas anyways, but it must be brutal for those who regularly remember doing so but were phased out due to their physical unattractiveness. :feelsugh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

It's not really us that are pathetic or failures, it's the genetics of subhumanity and the current state of the modern world with foid privilege, hypergamy, accepted moral degeneracy, and discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males, forcing many into this situation; I don't celebrate Christmas anyways, but it must be brutal for those who regularly remember doing so but were phased out due to their physical unattractiveness. :feelsugh:
Good take. It is true out modern world is evil and demoralizing

My neighbours are singinig christmas songs right now. And probably they will start fucking at night. (like almost everyday) I hate them :(

so brutal. what a waste of a so called life.

I’m seriously thinking of roping before the new years so I don’t have to suffer no more (Please don’t ban me mods/in Roblox )

My neighbours are singinig christmas songs right now. And probably they will start fucking at night. (like almost everyday) I hate them :(
Brutal
I’m seriously thinking of roping before the new years so I don’t have to suffer no more (Please don’t ban me mods/in Roblox )
Brutal bro. Dont rope though it’s what the normies and soyfags want

This HURTS! I'm 26, have never kissed a girl, nor went on a date, nor hugged, held hands, and of course never had sex. I was never loved.
:cryfeels:

Stop, don't make me think, stop

I've been spending every Christmas of my life alone so it don't really make a difference

Onepostcel

View: https://youtu.be/ZLrHURMHaIg

View: https://youtu.be/0ajUzI8USRo

It’ll only get lonelier and worse every year. Us Inkwells are so pathetic we’re using a fucking incel forum on the happiest time of the year :feelshaha:. We’ll always be reminded on Christmas we’re ugly talentless autistic subhuman generic failures. There’s no hope

Mid tier normies have started becoming ugly to the aboslute majority of girls. I know so many normies who cant get shit at all.

chrismas is made by jewcels anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back