Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over While my peers are fucking, thinking about their future, and living life to its fullest, I can't do anything but rot and think about suicide.

Skinny Link

Skinny Link

Banned
-
Brutal. And I'm only 16, no responsibility, no bills to pay, nothing and yet my life is already so shit. I do nothing all day but think about roping constantly and nobody seems to understand me.

Guidance counselors, therapists, and parents can't seem to understand why I'm so unmotivated and do so poorly in school when there's literally no reason to try and do anything. I got dealt such a shitty hand being born a ricecel, I got non existent bones, my hips are literally as wide as my shoulders and my face looks like a balloon despite being 25 lbs under my recommended weight. Did I mention my acne that is still persistent after months of tret and accutane? And that I'm so non NT that I literally have not made a single friend in the last multiple years of high school? My only redeeming factor is that I'm 6' but that doesn't even help me because that's the average height in my 99% white town.

Observe:

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

Last edited:
Non NT = No Life

6' :feelsseriously: everytime. Either way though this thread is lifefuel for IT

Non NT = No Life
My homeroom teacher who had me for 2 years straight didn't even know who I was when I said hi to him the other day :lul:

You literally don't exist if you're ugly and non NT

@Intellau_Celistic

That's brutal my guy, hope you're doing better.

It will only get worse.

@Intellau_Celistic

That's brutal my guy, hope you're doing better.

Thank you.

I'm actually doing much worse in my present situation, though for different reasons.

Sorry to hear that. I was on school today and was practically invisible to everyone around me

If you are 16 try to gymmaxx.

Sorry to hear that. I was on school today and was practically invisible to everyone around me
I couldn't take it so I ended up walking out within 10 minutes. Now my parents are mad at me again and still aren't letting me do online school :feelsrope:

Do you live in the West? If so, get out because you'll never be happy when those around you mog you to hell?

@PPEcel maybe you can give him some advice as a fellow ricecel?

No gymmaxx for my rice genes. Although I am trying.
I’m just saying that with 16, you have much opportunity to affect your development. Eat much protein and exercise so your bones develop to the fullest.

I’m just saying that with 16, you have much opportunity to affect your development. Eat much protein and exercise so your bones develop to the fullest.
Thanks brocel, I'll try it although it would take a miracle to even reach normie level.

If ur too ectomorph dont gymmaxx, its not worth it.

Thanks brocel, I'll try it although it would take a miracle to even reach normie level.
Try until you are 21 or however long it takes till your bones fuse. If it does not help you have license to be a social parasite NEET for the rest of your life.

Brutal. And I'm only 16, no responsibility, no bills to pay, nothing and yet my life is already so shit. I do nothing all day but think about roping constantly and nobody seems to understand me.

Guidance counselors, therapists, and parents can't seem to understand why I'm so unmotivated and do so poorly in school when there's literally no reason to try and do anything. I got dealt such a shitty hand being born a ricecel, I got non existent bones, my hips are literally as wide as my shoulders and my face looks like a balloon despite being 25 lbs under my recommended weight. Did I mention my acne that is still persistent after months of tret and accutane? And that I'm so non NT that I literally have not made a single friend in the last multiple years of high school? My only redeeming factor is that I'm 6' but that doesn't even help me because that's the average height in my 99% white town.
itss over

Bluepilled advice. No exercise for rice face.

No gym for your ectomorph

Brutal. And I'm only 16
Kids Playing GIF by moodman

come back in 4-6 years

You're a ricecel yet 6' tall? I assume your parents are immigrants? If so going back to your native country could really help since you will heightmog the native men rather than being surrounded by whites who mog you. Unless you're from PRC, that wouldn't be worth it.

I got non existent bones, my hips are literally as wide as my shoulders and my face looks like a balloon despite being 25 lbs under my recommended weight.
Your face looks bloated because you don't have enough anterior projection from your facial bones to accommodate your facial fat pads.

My only redeeming factor is that I'm 6' but that doesn't even help me because that's the average height in my 99% white town.
Go to a ricecel dominated region of the country or you're doomed.

Looks like you were too generous.
I'm still here just less active cause Im actively looksmaxxing / studymaxxing so I can slay or at the very least be comfy in 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back