Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While lurking in incel forums, I found them to be so much more horrifying than I ever imagined

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
there are 20k members whore not 4.7 k

fucking lying lazy whore, can't even be bothered to do some actual infiltrating and just resorts to making shit up. reminds me of IT fabricating threads.

Not a single word. I bet she is fingering herself at the thought of incels raping her.

fucking lying lazy whore, can't even be bothered to do some actual infiltrating and just resorts to making shit up. reminds me of IT fabricating threads.
Journalism sounds like the perfect job for her :feelsjuice:

Anybody know the name of the forum the foid was talking about?

What incel discord server has 4000 members? The official incel.is server which is the largest got taken down and has under a thousand. No incel server can last on discord for more than a week these days before going down. Also this post on discord had a lot of likes? Does she even use discord? What? This is the worst larp yet. She didn't even do any research.

see, that is what happens when no one does high effort posts *smh* :feelsUgh:

This a larp, incels don’t call foids bitches, we call them foids

This a larp, incels don’t call foids bitches, we call them foids
Chad calls them bitches because they are part of his harems. We call them foids because it is demeaning. Or we also call them fesikhs because they and their worn-out roast beef pussies smell like rotted fermented fish.

interesting, the #10392199292 foid that wants to be a psychologist. Not unoriginal at all.
So many of them call themselves "empaths" and that they believe that they could "help" people. When in reality those are just delusions. Only a mere fraction of them will go on to get a doctorate in psychology or even a masters degree, or even ending up actually practicing it for that matter. Even if they do end up as a psychological practitioner, it's not like they're gonna be doing anything revolutionary other than stating he same old tired out platitudes and prescribing shitty zombifying pills that don't work.

Doesntexist.is
Exactly. So many times these foids make random shit up just to sound important or try to get attention. This is no different. Foids will always exaggerate or stretch the truth to get what they want. And judging by the comments and upvotes it seems like this foid's efforts have utterly failed.

Women will never hate men the way men hate women.
This bitch is absolutely retarded. They were literally the first ones to start hating us lmao

Anybody know the name of the forum the foid was talking about?
This is a LARP. The reddit account has 2 posts and was made less than 4 weeks ago, August 4th. Discord would not want that clandestine shit on their hands.
That makes me wonder if there are any TOR hidden service forums. If not, that would be the way to protect user, owner and site privacy. If it's also made with sign ups needed to view content that would be great too.
Might not be too great for popularity, but real incelbicy won't become popular.

Another larp post from soyddit. Soydditors will believe it though because they’re retards.

This is a LARP. The reddit account has 2 posts and was made less than 4 weeks ago, August 4th. Discord would not want that clandestine shit on their hands.
That makes me wonder if there are any TOR hidden service forums. If not, that would be the way to protect user, owner and site privacy. If it's also made with sign ups needed to view content that would be great too.
Might not be too great for popularity, but real incelbicy won't become popular.
Although I wonder if larger blackpill spaces existed outside is.

That's unacceptable, no human female should have to ever go through that

soy-face-ueberraschter-aufgeregter-gesichtsausdruck-symbolbild-325766.jpeg

Most of that stuff is pretty vanilla compared to the old internet

Then don't lurk.
Pretend we don't exist.
It's quite easy, actually.

If you type "Incel" into Google, this forum won't show up at all.
You will just see articles written by hacks, talking about the threat to women that Incels are. Even though most of us haven't spoken to a woman in years, and the people raping and abusing them, are sex-havers.

This is just shadow boxing.

cheery picking the worst most extreme post ignoring the majority of non violent non extremist users.

The ACTUAL REASON ITS HORRIFYING IS WE EXPOSE THE LIES HER WHOLE LIFE IS FOUNDED UPON AND EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF THE FOIDS OPERATING SYSTEM

meanwhile she is sleeping with a new chad every other week

therefore utterly proving us right, her life proves us right

Is you needed to put a pfp most likely it was jewmaxx

She didn't actually look at any incel forums, she just joined edgy discord servers full of teenagers.