Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting While I was standing outside of my classroom door and in the hallway

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This fucking normalfag decides to touch my arm on purpose, and I knew it was on purpose too because he intentionally grabbed it at least for a couple seconds and stared at me for a second before letting go. I remember dusting off where he grabbed me but the normalfag just looked at me for a few seconds, then went back to talking to his friends who were also apart of the same art class.

I just hated how I was so afraid at the time because I could of easily told him off for touching me but I didn't do anything about it. I probably could of told him not to touch me again in such an intimate way. If I did tell him off, I was afraid he would say that he is just "teasing" me and I shouldn't get so "worked up" about it. Or he would either bully me even further than before. (Yes, he has harassed me before this and with his friend group as well) If he does it again, next time I'll call him out for being a faggot without hesitation or tell the teacher on him.

I also don't understand normalfags who touch and hug people like its nothing, I don't go near anyone much less touch anyone that I don't know closely.

Last edited:
i wish foids would touch me :feelsrope:

imagine if a male touched a female like that

At least people actually wanna be in your general proximity

imagine if a male touched a female like that
It would be on the news because the female would claim sexual harassment.
At least people actually wanna be in your general proximity
Yeah, just to mock me. I also blend in the crowd easily because of my dark clothing + baggy hoodie.

was it dayton? tell him dayton is a terrible city

i used to have sweaty skin and hand syndrome

First I thought it could be a fellow incel, but him going back to his friends made me realize he was only mocking you and did it for the attention of his friends.

First I thought it could be a fellow incel, but him going back to his friends made me realize he was only mocking you and did it for the attention of his friends.
Trust me, hes a massive normalfag and he even has Chad friends, some of my middle school acquaintances that I somewhat tolerate talk to him more often.

Hes the same kid that I mentioned in a previous thread. Well, this thread specifically.
https://incels.is/threads/venting-everything-was-going-fine.122047/

Jfl if you're not touchmaxxing in 2019
You should touch girls as much as you can while still in school.
It's socially reprimandable, yeah, but what's a disgusted look compared to being fired from your job, you know? Just bump into them 'accidentally' or tap them on the shoulder to ask them some stupid shit like "do you know the time". It feels pretty nice and makes me feel low inhib.

I hate when people try to touch me, even people very close to me. Another aspie trait.

Jfl if you're not touchmaxxing in 2019
You should touch girls as much as you can while still in school.
It's socially reprimandable, yeah, but what's a disgusted look compared to being fired from your job, you know? Just bump into them 'accidentally' or tap them on the shoulder to ask them some stupid shit like "do you know the time". It feels pretty nice and makes me feel low inhib.

low inhib as fck

Just punch him next time you see him. When he is with his guard down just go with a punch straight to the face to knock him out, then run as far as you can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back