Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel While feminists and sjws are fighting for womens quotes in high job positions we dont get our basic human needs filled, even worser were marked

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
as an aggressive terrorist group.

Whats with equality and fullfillment of basic human needs?

2000px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

Theyre reffering to statistics on income who are completly false interpreted and presented towards society while they wont accept the scientific fact that sex, intimacy and relationships are a basic human need. They dont take studies for real not only this pyramide as showcase, which I could barely understand.
For them only their subjective rainbow view counts. Science is only true when its fullfilling a purpose for them.

Fuck this world

im at the bottom of the ladder in terms of income.

low value males are guaranteed incels if you dont meet the looks threshold.

Every female is a woman but not every male is a man. They don't care about sub-7s unless it's for contributing to society or paying their way.

I realuiz
as an aggressive terrorist group.

Whats with equality and fullfillment of basic human needs?

2000px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

Theyre reffering to statistics on income who are completly false interpreted and presented towards society while they wont accept the scientific fact that sex, intimacy and relationships are a basic human need. They dont take studies for real not only this pyramide as showcase, which I could barely understand.
For them only their subjective rainbow view counts. Science is only true when its fullfilling a purpose for them.

Fuck this world
I can sympathize with the plight here but men in 2018 have lost their balls and masculinity. I believe all the plastics may be to blame. Everytime you touch a cash register receipt you get estrogen. Remember that there are T patches, it absorbs RIGHT IN YOUR SKIN. BPA was created as an estrogen replacement. It may have an effect on women too.

https://cen.acs.org/articles/95/i35/Touching-thermal-paper-receipts-extend.html

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back