Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which year of incels.is was the best?

which year

• Total voters
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Asking because idk much about the forum back then.

2021 and the beginning of 2022. @Zer0/∞ @Sneir

So far, the year has been good. I joined the forum in this year, but the years been good so far.

@Zer0/∞ Thoughts? @Sneir thoughts? Let's get the input of the two most valuable members

definitely the beginning of 2022, when I first came here

Late 2020 early 2021

Majority votes are for newer years cause that's when the site's majority user base now joined, all the older based members are gone :fuk: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

2020 was good. 2019 also not bad.

2021, especially the first half

2018 was peak comfy

2018-2020 was the peak of the incel community.

All of the good incel YouTubers are pretty much gone. FACEandLMS, Saint Hamudi, KlownTown, TheTruthHurts, and a bunch of others. The only decent incel YouTuber still around is IncelTV.

All they do nowadays is repost TikToks, or appeal to Looksfaggots like TAILS.

Last edited:
Late 2020 up to early 2021 was prime since i joined
dont know about pre 2020 tho

it as actually incels.is a few years ago then it changed to incels.co. and at some point last year it changed bac to .is. it was riginally .ME

2018-2020 was the peak of the incel community.

All of the good incel YouTubers are pretty much gone. FACEandLMS, Saint Hamudi, KlownTown, TheTruthHurts, and a bunch of others. The only decent incel YouTuber still around is IncelTV.

All they do nowadays is repost TikToks, or appeal to Looksfaggots like TAILS.
2018-2020 was peak of the forum but I don't know about peak of incel community. When it was more obscure and didn't attract as many retarded teenagers it was better. PUAHate had an older userbase I lurked when I was younger, I posted on wizardchan that became wizchan which was also much better back then.

2018-2020 was peak of the forum but I don't know about peak of incel community. When it was more obscure and didn't attract as many retarded teenagers it was better. PUAHate had an older userbase I lurked when I was younger, I posted on wizardchan that became wizchan which was also much better back then.
a puahate OG? mogger

People voting the year they joined lol

2020 joined XD
I lurked 2 years before this account was made. which is why I identify with 2018 incels.me despite not being n the forum in that era

I lurked 2 years before this account was made. which is why I identify with 2018 incels.me despite not being n the forum in that era
Hey, where is the insults and apeshit? Are we on ID? no... DID YOU BECOME GOOD PERSON????

Hey, where is the insults and apeshit? Are we on ID? no... DID YOU BECOME GOOD PERSON????
this cmment was too important. it had to be explained to establish my cred as an OG lurker

this cmment was too important. it had to be explained to establish my cred as an OG lurker
pfffft is that fucking important? everyone can say that he lurked from 2017

2018-2020 for sure, maybe a little bit of early 2021 since there was a decent amount of users from 2018/2019 that were posting but after mid 2021 a lot of them left.

pfffft is that fucking important? everyone can say that he lurked from 2017
no they can't. most of you dont know that the website was named incels.me originally. most of you don't know that the original r/inceltear sub was r/inceltears most of you don't know old users like fukmylfe, a nger, Insomniac ect

Last edited:
no they can't. most of you dont know that the website was named incels.me originally. most of you don't know that the original r/inceltear sub was r/inceltears most of you don't know old users like fukmylfe Aner, Insomniac ect
You just said all this bullshit, so i can use it! Cmon, is that your best life achievement - oldfaggotry on obscure random forum? This is ridiculous

2018-2020 for sure, maybe a little bit of early 2021 since there was a decent amount of users from 2018/2019 that were posting but after mid 2021 a lot of them left.
How'd you remove the profile stars :feelswhere:

You just said all this bullshit, so i can use it! Cmon, is that your best life achievement - oldfaggotry on obscure random forum? This is ridiculous
I know this stuff because I have been reading this forum since 2018. I am an OG lurker and I take pride in that. I'm not just some zoomer who heard of this place in 202- I have been here almost since the begining (as an observer) most of you didn't even know what an incel was in 2018

that your best life achievement - oldfaggotry on obscure random forum? This is ridiculous
its an achievement for sure. I mean come on I have verry little to show for

I know this stuff because I have been reading this forum since 2018. I am an OG lurker and I take pride in that. I'm not just some zoomer who heard of this place in 202- I have been here almost since the begining (as an observer) most of you didn't even know what an incel was in 2018
pfffft get a life, hombre, do some real good achievements

its an achievement for sure. I mean come on I have verry little to show for
Are you trying to get me feel pity for you? Erm... Actually you could help me out, with my big and scary thing, that would be good achievement actually

I miss my bro @InMinecraft (his account has been deleted).
He was one of the most based 2022cels.
I still remember when he asked me what I was drinking. It was the first time when someone asked me such question who isn't part of my family. I really miss you brocel:cryfeels::cryfeels:

2020 I’m pretty much a 2020cel