Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Remain incel

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Marry the 10/10 with a kid

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Remain as you are; a lonely virgin incel.

Or

Marry your ideal (looks wise) 10/10 woman. However she has a young child with her previous husband. The breakup was amicable and he still is a father to the kid. But still you have to treat the kid as well as any step child the kid lives with you 5 days a week. Also with this option there is no dating the woman just for sex. It must be a serious relationship that leads to marriage. And obviously she gives you quality sex.

Hell no. My ancestors didnt survive famines, genocides, and wars just to see me become a cuck to some superior male

Better incel than cuck

no. i would love only a virgin

Shit I picked the cuck option without reading that it was a cucked option

So this single mother would be way better than any other single mother as she would provide actual love, be actually attracted to you, be loyal and not cheat?

I would get hated on if I was with a 10/10. If I was walking in the street with a 10/10 gf everyone would hate me and give me dirty looks

If this 10/10 really loved me she'd give up that kid

Former. I don't like cockoldry.

I would get hated on if I was with a 10/10. If I was walking in the street with a 10/10 gf everyone would hate me and give me dirty looks
I wouldn’t care if she was loyal and loving and shielded me from hate
This is only hypothetical tho

Also I’d probably say no because I don’t feel like I’m at a point in my life where I could even raise a kid
I still feel way too young to be a dad

yes since you could just have more kids with her and just have 1 step kid. Especially since its basically impossible now to find a foid who isn't a virgin or a single mom. Might as well fuck a 10/10 that is loyal than be incel.

Not even for your ideal 10/10?
She won't love me and most of her attention would be towards that bastard. I'd fuck her but not wife her up because it will be cuckoldry, however she looks.

So this single mother would be way better than any other single mother as she would provide actual love, be actually attracted to you, be loyal and not cheat?
There's no such thing as that in real life.

As much as id want virgin, id have to look at the single mother option. Id prefer a virgin looksmatch or even below looksmatch though. Is she loyal? Does she hate the chad now and doesnt talk to them, only when dropping off kid? Could i have a kid with her? Always better incel then cuck, but knowing this could sway my opinion

I know that. But OP is being hypothetical.
That's like saying "would you take a used ferrari and finish the payments to be guaranteed it runs smoothly for a lifetime?" But of course there's no guarantee a 10/10 single mom with a kid will really love you and give you regular sex after marrying her.

That's like saying "would you take a used ferrari and finish the payments to be guaranteed it runs smoothly for a lifetime?" Of course there's no guarantee a 10/10 single mom with a kid will really love you and give you regular sex after marrying her.
Again he’s being hypothetical, not literal.
he’s being hypothetical with offering a fantasy guarantee that the perfect woman exists but is also a single mother
Of course I wouldn’t do that for the Ferrari IRL but we are talking fantasy where anything can happen. Not something realistic like a single mom cucking you or a used Ferrari not being able to run nicely in the future.

Well, can I have my own children as well? Or do I have to be a cuckold for the rest of my life?

Again he’s being hypothetical, not literal.
he’s being hypothetical with offering a fantasy guarantee that the perfect woman exists but is also a single mother
Of course I wouldn’t do that for the Ferrari IRL but we are talking fantasy where anything can happen. Not something realistic like a single mom cucking you or a used Ferrari not being able to run nicely in the future.
I'd take both options if I had enough money and they came with guarantees, but in reality the only thing that can come with a guarantee is the ferrari.

I'd take both options if I had enough money and they came with guarantees, but in reality the only thing that can come with a guarantee is the ferrari.
I’ll still take a Ferrari over my Ford Fusion
Tho that’s because it’s a Ferrari
Single mother would terrify me

I’ll still take a Ferrari over my Ford Fusion
Tho that’s because it’s a Ferrari
Single mother would terrify me
Hopefully the ferrari is more reliable than a single mom.

Marry the 10/10 because social status (married men have social status in almost any culture) and ascension.

This one was a no brainer. When it comes to the kid, I'd probably encourage it to see it's father a lot and not to seek any serious guidance from me.

This is a fantasy scenario but assuming she will be faithful and have full mutual respect too, not purely using me as betabuxx and actually gives passionate sex, and her son actually loves me, I know it's impossible irl but hypothetically speaking. I'll do it and
I'll have another kid or 2 with her too.

A 10/10 is like finding a shiny roaming legendary pokemon, it's too good to pass up.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

I will never marry

Yeah never gonna happen lol
I have a chad acquaintance who told me how he was fucking around with a single mom off tinder because she was hot. Said she was psycho and randomly get pissed at him for not talking enough on the phone, they hadn’t even met irl at that point

Call me a vocel if you want, but I'll remain an incel in this situation.
I'm not raising another man's child. Because she has a child, this mean that that kid's father will possibly still be in the child's life unless he's dead or in prison. If he's dead then while I rather not raise someone's child, I might reconsider. If the guy is in jail, I would want to know why he is as I don't want to be stuck with a bitch that aims for trouble, problems, and/or conflict.
But yeah, I'd rather a 6/10 with no child than a 10/10 with a child.

I also don't think I know of any girl I would consider a 10/10. Never seen the perfect looking girl before.

If you picked “remain as a incel” then you are coping extremely hard or are not a truecel.

Any real incel here will end up with a 30+ year old single mother roastie that will be nowhere near a 10/10, probably closer to a 3/10 or they will never have unpaid sex and will either rope or live a long shitty life.

That’s the only two realistic options you have in 2020 and going forward if you are a truecel. With that said, give me the 10/10 and I’ll fuck her brains out and put a couple more kids in her and I’ll raise her kid to be blackpilled, saving him a future of suffering.

If you picked “remain as a incel” then you are coping extremely hard or are not a truecel.

Any real incel here will end up with a 30+ year old single mother roastie that will be nowhere near a 10/10, probably closer to a 3/10 or they will never have unpaid sex and will either rope or live a long shitty life.

That’s the only two realistic options you have in 2020 and going forward if you are a truecel. With that said, give me the 10/10 and I’ll fuck her brains out and put a couple more kids in her and I’ll raise her kid to be blackpilled, saving him a future of suffering.
Lol you’ll barely get any sex with a single mother settling for a non-Chad

Lol you’ll barely get any sex with a single mother settling for a non-Chad
You ain’t getting shit now, nigga. Everyone on her wants to cope that one day they will ascend, when the only incels that ascend end up doing it with landwhales or ugly ass gooks. If you are legitimately 4/10 or uglier, you have no fucking choice in life, you will take what you can get or rope as a virgin.

You ain’t getting shit now, nigga. Everyone on her wants to cope that one day they will ascend, when the only incels that ascend end up doing it with landwhales or ugly ass gooks. If you are legitimately 4/10 or uglier, you have no fucking choice in life, you will take what you can get or rope as a virgin.
You would probably get way better sex with a hooker than a single mom
Single mom will lay there all bored and won’t let you do anal because “she tried it and didn’t like it” (tho she gladly let Chads fuck her in the ass multiple times)

Only if the previous husband had died before the child had even recognized him as it's father

This situation would obviously never happen but lets be real here if it did many users answers would change once they see it with their own eyes