Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which would you rather pick?

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Would you rather stay single and alone, or settle with a landwhale or sub 4 girl?

BETTER INCEL THAN CUCK

At this point I'd rather be single and alone. Landwhales can lose weight (I could keep her chained in the basement for a few months) but they can't repair the damage loneliness has done to me.

There's always the third option of flying a plane into a building

Single and alone

My looks match is a 4 ngl but marriage is cucked

I would happily settle for a 3 or 4 since it would be my looksmatch. I just don’t want her to be obese

Where's the poll GrAYcel?

Maybe sub 4 if she’s not fat and ugly

at this point if the sub four is virgin and nice ill take that

sub 4 depends. im not attracted to obese women though, that is a pretty basic and reasonable standard

I don't know. Neither option is going to make me happy so the choice hardly feels relevant.

sub 4 girl but never a landwhale

If we went back in time and I could go from 18 to the end of my life with my looksmax, yes.

But now? Nah. I'm so used to singledom that I'm very comfortable with my life. Nothing short of a 7+ is enough to change my ways. And even then unless a genie made her loyal and never wavered in hypergamy it wouldn't be worth it.

Are you kidding me?

I'd gladly take a sub-4 foid, I'm so fucking starved of female touch. I won't take 300lbs landwhales, but I won't mind chubby girls.
I'm a subhuman nonstandardcel afterall,

I would take sub 4 girl but landwhale? I weigh about 50 kilograms, it would be difficult to be with a woman that weighs 300 kilograms.

I better MGTOW