Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which would you rather have?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
A group of male friends or a girlfriend?
you can't answer both.

tbh, i'd rather have a girlfriend.
with male friends, you and them would feel a subconscious desire to mog, compete and surpass each other.
imagine if you have male friends and one of them gets a gf, or 2 or 3 of them get a gf.
or all of them but you had a gf, that would be total suicidefuel or even ERfuel right there.

in the past and even now, i get very jealous and pissy when a guy i know irl has a gf, even if me and them are not friends.
this one normie used to go to a soup kitchen and he'd bring his gf with him.
me and him never interacted, and i preferred it that way.
i would not befriend a man who has a gf because i don't want to be reminded of what i don't have.

there is no secret, deep rooted male brotherhood of friendship or loyalty, despite what MSTOW , redpilled grifter cucks like better bachelor or andrew tate will try to tell you.
this is pretty much why i wouldn't when to meet any IS users irl.
and btw, i'm not some simpy, soyboy man hater, i don't hate my own gender, but i view most men as competition for foids tbh.
i get along with other men ok, mainly if i mog them in some way, like i have more money than them, or i'm better looking than them or if i'm taller than them.
but i wouldn't want to hang out with them if they mog me by having a gf.
and also i'm not simping for foids for this., this is pretty much male nature isn't it?

Last edited:
depends. are both permanent in this situation/?

Girlfriend. I would spend all of my time with her. I don't need anyone else.

A group of friends who don't look down upon me

Girlfriend obviously, i don't really care about having male friends.