Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Would You Choose Living in Your Building: All Baby Boomers or all Millenials

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Which would you pick? Men and women 50+, or men and women under 30?
Keep in mind the young people will be having sex, parties and you most likely won't be invited.
Me personally, I'd take the baby boomers. I wouldn't mind The Greatest Generation. There is a reason they were called The Greatest Generation. Almost all my relatives were from The Greatest Generation.

the boomers. i would hate seeing young people enjoy sex and have to rot . Also the boomers wont be as sjw

would kill both

I would say boomers any day.

boomers. they would not care anything

boomers. prob more quiet and serene that way

Boomers, they're usually quieter

Boomers.

Millenials I can't stand. I refuse to identify or be associated with the term "millennial"

Boomers without a doubt

Both are shit.
I'd rather have death

and this is coming from a zoomer (zoomers are also shit, but still)

Boomers, definitely.

I've never had fun with millenials

i think i woudl choose boomers

I think I would prefer millennials. Millennial are aged 25-35, which is old enough to not be a loud and annoying fuck. Also I am a millennial myself so I could relate to them on some level. Boomers would probably treat me like a kid.

If you just mean people under the age of 30 or people older than 50 than I would pick the 50+ crew easily. I would like to avoid the annoying ass kids aged 18-25.

preferably none but if i had to chose it would be boomers because the young ppl would make me rage too much, millennial foids are some of the biggest scum on the earth

Both are shit but boomers are less shitty.