Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which would you choose a gigaStacy with 200 bodies or your looksmatch with 0 bodies ?

Which would you choose a gigaStacy with 200 bodies or your looksmatch with 0 bodies ?

• Gigastacy with 200 bodies

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Looksmatch with 0 bodies

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
Latter for sure

I‘d actually settle for my looksmatch. I’d definitely fuck the girl filter version of me :lul:

The second option.

Looksmatch with zero bodies, no question

Fucking a slut is like rubbing other men's dicks

Both are fine assuming the gigastacy doesn't have any STDs and shit

Last edited:
Damn, 10 and 0 in favor of looksmatch. I'm proud of you brocels. Imagine some whore comparing your small/average cock to the 9 inch BBC creampies she's had :lul:

I would choose the latter choice; I rather not be a micro-cucked if it is possible as described here.

First option is for fakecels

My looksmatch would be like a 5/6 so absolutely would go for the looksmatch virgin. I would kill to have that. 200 body stacy can go die in a fire disease infected cunt :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I‘d actually settle for my looksmatch. I’d definitely fuck the girl filter version of me :lul:
same here lol. dating would be so much easier if I was her, but fuck becoming a tranny.

former cause looksmatch would be too ugly. Also I won't ever get married nor have kids so personality not as much of problem. So although the whore Stacy is bad, I wouldn't stick with her more than a few years till her youth is gone and I have gotten enough pleasure out of it. @sub human what would u choose?

Looksmatch with ease.

former cause looksmatch would be too ugly. Also I won't ever get married nor have kids so personality not as much of problem. So although the whore Stacy is bad, I wouldn't stick with her more than a few years till her youth is gone and I have gotten enough pleasure out of it. @sub human what would u choose?
I would choose the same thing. Looks like we’re the only one that picked gigastacy :feelskek:

I don’t even want a relationship so I don’t care about relationship potential, only looks. So the 200 body count wouldn’t bother me because I just want to smash. In contrast, the virgin looksmatch foid has nothing at all to offer me. I wouldn’t want to fuck her and I wouldn’t want a relationship with her

Stacy will be getting hit on everyday irl and online no thx jfl :lul: