Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which woman would you rather have?

Which woman would you rather have?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
1) She is a 7/10 18 year old virgin, and you can have sex with her whenever you want. She does everything you tell her but she has no personality, never tries to initiate a conversation with you and only replies with one word answers. She will stay with you if you are rich or poor, because she is your mental slave.

2) A typical western rostie, she's 30 years old and rode the cock carousel and is depending on you to betabux her. She will give you sex once a month at least as long as you continue wage cucking for her. There also might be a possibility she will cheat on you. But at least she has a personality and can "validate" you for being her betabux as a sub6.

How is that even a question kek.

75yo from the nursing home.
They'd call me a young and handsome Robert Redford.

lol what? with all respect my fellow incel, this is not even a low IQ question. this is a negative IQ question

lol what? with all respect my fellow incel, this is not even a low IQ question. this is a negative IQ question
Why do they say they would rather be cuddled and kissed by a woman than just having meaningless sex?

Guys who "don't just want sex" and want "validation."
validation comes from the feeling of being loved. the roastie in this question doesnt love you

Why do they say they would rather be cuddled and kissed by a woman than just having meaningless sex?
if she does anything you tell her, you can tell her to cuddle you and kiss you and smile at you while staring lovingly etc.

Only cucks would choose the second option

validation comes from the feeling of being loved. the roastie in this question doesnt love you
But the rostie might love you as long as you keep betabuxxing her. The other girl can never love you because she is just a sex slave. Imagine if she had to be with you because you were in saudi arabia or something.

I'd have the 30 year old women actually OP. 18 year old's are still basically children, why would you even want to have sex with one?

JFL if you want a undeveloped(both mentally and physically child) as a wife. You pedo's fucking disgust me, you all give incels a bad name and i'm getting sick of it now.

30 year old with curves and developed tits is where it's at, I WANT A WOMEN AND NOT A FKING CHILD!

I'd have the 30 year old women actually OP. 18 year old's are still basically children, why would you even want to have sex with one?

JFL if you want a undeveloped(both mentally and physically child) as a wife. You pedo's fucking disgust me, you all give incels a bad name and i'm getting sick of it now.

30 year old with curves and developed tits is where it's at, I WANT A WOMEN AND NOT A FKING CHILD!
Don't forget with lots of "experience."

First one. It heavily outweighs the second.

What a stupid, rhetoric question.

But the rostie might love you as long as you keep betabuxxing her. The other girl can never love you because she is just a sex slave. Imagine if she had to be with you because you were in saudi arabia or something.
is she guaranteed to love me after betabux? for how long of betabux? is this roastie a 5,6,7, etc.? how about the 18yo, whats her rating? with added details maybe ill change my mind but based on the information youve provided, my answer remains same

First one. It heavily outweighs the second.
I bet if we asked this question to cucktears the results would be the exact opposite.

Last edited:
1) She is a 7/10 18 year old virgin, and you can have sex with her whenever you want. She does everything you tell her
that pretty much did it. god himself could've offered heaven as second option but I'd still go with 1.

is she guaranteed to love me after betabux? for how long of betabux? is this roastie a 5,6,7, etc.? how about the 18yo, whats her rating? with added details maybe ill change my mind but based on the information youve provided, my answer remains same
No it's not guaranteed the rostie will love you, she will just stay with you as long as you keep betabuxxing. The rostie is about a 7. The 18 year old virgin slave is a 7 too.

LMAO 0 votes for the second option

this is fucking easy kek

Low IQ thread.
Which would you rather have?
1) A delicious kobe steak
or
2) Eat out of the trashcan?

1) She is a 7/10 18 year old virgin, and you can have sex with her whenever you want. She does everything you tell her but she has no personality, never tries to initiate a conversation with you and only replies with one word answers. She will stay with you if you are rich or poor, because she is your mental slave.

2) A typical western rostie, she's 30 years old and rode the cock carousel and is depending on you to betabux her. She will give you sex once a month at least as long as you continue wage cucking for her. There also might be a possibility she will cheat on you. But at least she has a personality and can "validate" you for being her betabux as a sub6.
rip roastie

No it's not guaranteed the rostie will love you, she will just stay with you as long as you keep betabuxxing. The rostie is about a 7. The 18 year old virgin slave is a 7 too.
hmm ok that makes it tougher but id probably still choose 18yo. ive lived without love for so long that im kinda used to it and i can use the betabux money for other purposes. and ill just order the 18yo to give me loving looks, smile at me, cuddle me etc. to simulate the feeling of love. i think it would be close enough to the real feeling

Cucks from IT would unironically vote option 2 because 18yo is a child incapable of giving consent.

Cucks from IT would unironically vote option 2 because 18yo is a child incapable of giving consent.
They want a strong woman with "experience" that knows what she wants. Or knows how to cuck a betabux.

JFL if you think you will find a female virgin past the age of 14 in the west. And no that's not me advocating pedophilia it's just the truth

Option 1. Its easier to outsource intellectual connection. However it’s harder to achieve consistent sexual validation.

Option 1. Its easier to outsource intellectual connection. However it’s harder to achieve consistent sexual validation.
We have internet and male friends to have those relationships with. It's actually better that way so you don't become pussy whipped and have your t levels lowered.

This thread is lifefuel, ban who over votes the roastie option.

JFL what a clean poll

This thread is lifefuel, ban who over votes the roastie option.
That's why I make it public, so I know whose opinions to discard going forward if they choose the wrong choice.

Wtf that’s s no brainer? I was expecting there to be s catch or something. Like the 17yo has AIDS or something

#1 is basically the perfect woman.

Wtf that’s s no brainer? I was expecting there to be s catch or something. Like the 17yo has AIDS or something
The catch is the 18 year old is your mindless sex slave, but the rostie can give you real femoid validation and has a mind of her own.

One sided poll tbh, this is like asking do you want shit in your mouth or candy.

Shit poll might as well ask if you would rather be Chad or balding manlet curry

@PleaseKillMeLoseSkin, why would you choose the rostie?

@PleaseKillMeLoseSkin ,explain yourself...

No personality is better than a bad one.

1 is better in every single way

58-1 it's not even close lol

I'm getting too old for this shit already and I need someone that knows how to clean and cook and start a family.
The 18 year old would do that. The rostie might cuck you and she probably won't cook and knows nothing about raising children.