Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which was the best Assassins Creed?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
I have the fondest memories in black flag but a lot of the ps3 assassins creed are pretty good and entertaining.

The original.

First one. It had different tone from all the others. Second the trilogy and black flag were also very good. Syndicate and rogue were decent. I can't bring myself to finish any of the last 3, theyre too empty and no tactics or sneaking. Battle is like cheap indie clone of Diablo.

1 and Black Flag

Revelations for me. The first one and the rest of the Ezio ones are up there too

My first AC game was 3, I 100% it but I doubt I would replay it. I remember fondly only the Haytham part of the game and the Frontier hunt challenges/exploration in general.

Then I 100% the 2, wonderful game but not enough to make me finish the story of Brotherhood or Revelations.

I really liked 1 mechanics, graphic style and atmosphere, somehow even movement felt more 'realistic' than the others. Broken but limited throwing knives were fun and so were the broken counterattacks.

Rogue is the last one I played and I 100% it because I really liked the protagonist and the maps. Never played Unity and the following cause I don't have the consoles.

I do like open world so origins or odyssey. But i never finished those because it gets too repetetive quickly.

I do like open world so origins or odyssey. But i never finished those because it gets too repetetive quickly.
yes, like every assasins creed, what was your favourite game?