Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which video games are you currently playing?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I've been playing Apex Legends (PC) for almost a year now and am getting bored and looking for something else now.

Garfield Kart Furious Racing

Warframe, I played it on PS4 but you can’t save your progress to your pc so now I have to start from scratch :feelsrope:

I might start Divinity 2 soon

monster hunter world

GoW PS4, Persona 5, and Tales of Vesperia. I bought a bunch of games for winter sales which I have yet to start. I also play TF2, but that isn’t narrative dependent so it has long replayability

Starbound, Terraria, and Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed.

Tekken 7 is pretty good

Europa universalis

wish I could be playing any game instead of being a retarded and going out there to take a walk and be reminded of how pathetic I am

read dead 2, league of legends, counter strike and titan fall

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight on PS4.

FINAL FAPPING IV

Digimon Cyber Sleuth. It kinda sucks because of the unbalanced difficulty and tedious dungeon crawling, but the battling and Digivolution system make up for it.
FINAL FAPPING IV
I used to play that regularly until I got bored.

DOOM (2016) but i dont like it so far, also BO3 zombies

New Super Mario Brothers U
Yoshi's Woolly World

Both on my brand new "old stock" Wii U classic console basic white edition, upgraded with I think a 2TB harddrive and a 32GB SD card.

I have the deluxe black version of the console as well (which is my original Wii U) but I got the classic version also just recently because Sean Malstrom said Wii U's will one day become a collector's item like the rest of Nintendo's consoles tend to do.

Also I wanted a white one that is the color of the Wii as well my own personal Wii console and having a white colored Wii U for me kind of provides a more authentic successor to the Wii console than the black one ie this means I can keep my original Wii packed in storage and feel good just to have the white one out on my TV stand next to my other various consoles.

Red Dead redemption 2

SMT Strange Journey Redux and Dragon ball Z Tenkachi 3.

Cataclysm dda

my post apocalypse life is comfy as fug

I was given CoD MW for christmas so I'm playing that,and some Gran Turismo Sport and trying to finish spider-man and Horizon Zero Dawn before the Final Fantasy Remake and P5R get released in march.

ateir lualua code Vien and maybe soon greedfal and death stranding

I am still playing civ 5 trying to win with all civs on deity + better AI mod

Does league of legends still have shit balance

Dragon age origins

I only play Krunker cus its free

Didnt like Doom, played the 2 first stagws, I think i'm gonna drop it, I want my money back

Bloodborne... but I suck at it

RDR2, Tropico 6 (it's retarded) and City of Heroes.

At present I am hopelessly addicted to Stardew Valley which I own on both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.

Though I plan to get it on all available platforms at some point since the developer deserves the money and I just like the option to be able to play the game on any console out there or even my old gaming PC if I want.

This game seriously may end up becoming my favorite game of all time which is really saying something as I thought nothing would ever top Zelda: OOT, Zelda LTTP and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for me in this regard.

Destiny 2, Yakuza 0, and Kingdom Hearts 3

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana.

None. I stopped playing a while ago