Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which users you got in your ignore list??

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I had/have

- whogivesafucc (Removed after the permaban)
- Zesto (Removed after the permaban)
- Itsogrecel
- mylifeistrash
- cucktearslol

Zesto - Reason: He spammed anime pictures on every thread
ArtoriasWolf - Reason: Just because his sig is WAY to big and on top of that it´s disgusting so it´s hard to ignore otherwise with that size.

Used to have zesto on ignore. Too much autism tbh

ArtoriasWolf - Reason: Just because his sig is WAY to big and on top of that it´s disgusting so it´s hard to ignore otherwise with that size.
Just report and i think the mods change his sig.

Just report and i think the mods change his sig.
Nah I don´t wanna snitch on people, I hate the law and rules in general and I have ignored him so it doesn´t bother me.

Nobody. If something or someone's giving you a headache, don't hide from them. Address the problem.

Nobody cause I aint a little bitch

Zesto - Reason: He spammed anime pictures on every thread
his signature's gone. that being said, it's due to the forum embeds rather than him doing it on purpose. it used to be smaller.

Ay faggot Mainlander became Luminary b4 you :p:p:p:lul::lul::lul:
Maxresdefault

>ignoring users
gay

CSuTvPz

No one, I like the raw incels.is experience

his signature's gone. that being said, it's due to the forum embeds rather than him doing it on purpose. it used to be smaller.
In that case I am going to unignore him that was literally the only problem I had with him.
Zesto tier post :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Agree but hopefully not as bad. Take a look at lookism.net and Zesto will post anime girls like Staceys use emojis it´s insane it´s on EVERY single one of his posts I am not kidding it´s 100% of his posts. And that is pretty hard to ignore when you don´t have a hard on for worshipping anime girls.

1. [IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/15/15679.jpg?1541897511[/IMG]
    Unignore
    AncapFAG
    Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing · From Italy
    • Messages 667
    • Likes 0
  2. [IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1519965635[/IMG]
    Unignore
    BlkPillPres
    Fakecel Slayer
    • Messages 3,469
    • Likes 0
  3. [IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/15/15737.jpg?1543769477[/IMG]
    Unignore
    Emergency Manual
    Veteran

I dont like the stuff some users post (nice cucktearslol ignore tbh) but I won't ignore anyone, since I appreciate free speech.

Take a look at lookism.net and Zesto will post anime girls like Staceys use emojis it´s insane it´s on EVERY single one of his posts I am not kidding it´s 100% of his posts. And that is pretty hard to ignore when you don´t have a hard on for worshipping anime girls.
I blocked him much more because he was in EVERY thread talking about Japan, MommyGF waifu and that kind of shit, even in threads which had NOTHING to do with this.

I blocked him much more because he was in EVERY thread talking about Japan, MommyGF waifu and that kind of shit, even in threads which had NOTHING to do with this.
Very understandable then.

Why? I consider him to be one of the best users here.
"mUh iF yOu aRe bEllOw 6' 2" aNd 8/10 yOu aRe iNcEl brOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Almost all his threads are shit like this. Isso irrita muito.

None, love you all equally

And hate you all equally

Nobody, i will never ignore anyone here.

I don't block people. People block me.

Everyone viewing this thread is only here to see if theyre mentioned tbh

Oh, I understand. I don't believe in the sub8 theory (as in "it's over if you're sub8 - 8 is basically the minimal rating for you to be able to coach through life just because of your looks, but it's not over AT ALL for 7/10s or even 6/10s), but even when he makes sub8 posts he does it in a pretty funny and strong way.

All I have is one of Zeeto’s alts on my ignore list

nobody really bothers me enough for me to add them my ignore list. even if they did bother me i likely wouldn't add them to it

No one. I'm not a pussy.

@Weed @fukmylyf @Disillusioned

Nobody. If something or someone's giving you a headache, don't hide from them. Address the problem.
This. I've never ignored anyone, but I've called out Zesto and Foidsdeservecancer for their bullshit before. Luckily they both got banned.

shame I had it for a few months and it was fine

Over for ignoredcels.

No one, but it's not like I need to put anyone on ignore if I wanted to ignore them anyway

no 1 and never will. i rather just report them

That feel you get ignored even though you're probably not on anyone's list.

>invisiblecel

nobody yet, until i see 6ft+people or jbb cucks

I blocked all "blackpilled" normgroids regardless of their content. This is an incel site. I only want to interact with other incels.
If I wanted to listen to normalfags larping and humblebragging I'd go to reddit.

None. Ignoring is for pussy bitches. I wouldn't even ignore my greatest enemy, @Zesto, the weeb cuck.