Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which users on here would you be the least surprised if they made a thread saying that they either ascended or were a fakecel all this time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions

@chudur-budur

Who actually was that guy? Never spoke to the guy, didn't know anything about him. Was he a fakecel?
No no i just rrad many threads he participated in, he and @tehgymcel420 know each other very well

@mylifeistrash
@Personalityinkwell
@wereqryan
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel
Sorry guys but you all have better looking faces than me. The top 2 guys on there are White, both are tall, especially the first one and neither are actually ugly . @wereqryan has light skin and even admits he's good looking, I have seen @Transcended Trucel and he's normie tier and also has a good job, so I assume he could at least get an arranged marriage, his height is an issue. @RREEEEEEEEE constantly complains about his nose, but there's no way just a nose could make someone truecel. He also has a lot of friends and even had a fag come onto him.

@mylifeistrash
@Personalityinkwell
@wereqryan
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel
Sorry guys but you all have better looking faces than me. The top 2 guys on there are White, both are tall, especially the first one and neither are actually ugly . @wereqryan has light skin and even admits he's good looking, I have seen @Transcended Trucel and he's normie tier and also has a good job, so I assume he could at least get an arranged marriage, his height is an issue. @RREEEEEEEEE constantly complains about his nose, but there's no way just a nose could make someone truecel. He also has a lot of friends and even had a fag come onto him.
5'11 is tall? lol ok

Totally not the ceo of fast banana

@RREEEEEEEEE constantly complains about his nose, but there's no way just a nose could make someone truecel. He also has a lot of friends and even had a fag come onto him.
:feelskek:
Who actually was that guy? Never spoke to the guy, didn't know anything about him. Was he a fakecel?
5'2'' currycel, racepill and dogpill guru.

Apparently he's been in the incelsophere for a while. Here he talks about being on PUAhate when ER was active there:
I was there for a short stint. It was shit, most like today's lookism.net and looksmax.org. More close to lookism.net than to looksmax.org I would say.

It was a low IQ faggot cesspit. Overall disgusting environment, full of chad worshiping and trap and loli stuffs.

ER was a smug ass motherfucker with narcissistic disorder, although I don't care about personality, but his personality was a literal shit. Even hard-core nazicopers have better personality than him. He used to insult people who are not from "elite background". In order to show how he is above others, he used to show off and talk about his family connections to hollywood and shit. Pathetic as fuck. ER used to think he's a good looking guy and unironically used to think he is a "white".

Eurasian Tiger (the artist of all blackpill comics) was the one who started to pick on him and told him that he is ugly and it created huge war that went for weeks. It was hilarious as fuck.

Eurasian Tiger later came to /r/incels and initiated the concept of "dogpill" and he was a huge proponent of BBC theory. @tehgymcel420 can tell us more.

@mylifeistrash
@Personalityinkwell
@wereqryan
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel

I blame hypergamy. Even if I photoshop my face to a perfect NW0 hairline I can't even get matches in SEA shitholes.

The world is fucked up.

But yeah I admit a short or ugly guy has it a billion times worse than me, but we're both incel.

Why even post here if you have active sex life?

exactly, doesn't make sense. JFL @ people who think there are slayers who post here

Everyone that I suspected has been banned

But yeah I admit a short or ugly guy has it a billion times worse than me, but we're both incel.
So you finally admit you are NOT ugly ? Is that right?
If average looking 170cm @itsOVER can do well in EE and SEA than idk what hypergamy you're talking about? You are 195cm ffs I bet you face mog @itsOVER too right? See man, I have nothing against you but your posts are like an attention seeking female "oh I'm so depressed look at me, I'm so pathetic" lol

You sound like a VOLcel to me.

The ones who always call themselves "truest of truecel" "freak of nature" "subhuman" without showing their pics.

Basically the unwritten incels.co rule is:

Everyone here is average/below average(4-6) looks untill proven otherwise.

@mylifeistrash
@Personalityinkwell
@wereqryan
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel
Trust me, I am by all means a truecel. Yes, a nose alone cannot turn somebody into a truecel provided it's the nose they were born with, which isn't the case with me. I disfigured my nose, therefore it's enough to knock me down 2.5 points from average, which means I am a 2/10. Having friends because you are able to socialize does not make you a fakecel. Also, I never got hit on by a gay guy. I think you must have mixed up details.

Trust me, I am by all means a truecel. Yes, a nose alone cannot turn somebody into a truecel provided it's the nose they were born with, which isn't the case with me. I disfigured my nose, therefore it's enough to knock me down 2.5 points from average, which means I am a 2/10. Having friends because you are able to socialize does not make you a fakecel. Also, I never got hit on by a gay guy. I think you must have mixed up details.
Liar even a disfigured nose can't make someone a 2/10. Also I have seen your picture, you are average. You literally mentioned being molested by some gay Indian guy, lmao.

All the tall white dudes

Liar even a disfigured nose can't make someone a 2/10. Also I have seen your picture, you are average. You literally mentioned being molested by some gay Indian guy, lmao.
I am not lying. And I totally forgot about that dude. He wasn't Indian, he was Pakistani. And I'm not sure if he's gay, he's married to a woman after all. That wasn't me being hit on, but being inappropriately touched. Finally, no, you haven't seen my picture. Nobody has ever seen my face in all its truecel glory. I am NOT average.

last german
obsession with car license as a cover story for why he is incel (even though chad can just ride a stolen shopping cart and still slay bitches), tall, aryan and seems to be doing decently in other aspects of life not related to cars.

@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions
Isn't Frothy pretty old though? I feel like it wouldn't seem plausible. Maybe one of the younger members.

@mylifeistrash
@Personalityinkwell
@wereqryan
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel
How does everybody on this website seemingly know what everyone else looks like?
Muh sekrit club

Also to feel superior to losers because they are pathetic themselves
All the mods

Last edited:
How does everybody on this website seemingly know what everyone else looks like?

Muh sekrit club

Also to feel superior to losers because they are pathetic themselves
discord incels server is where many trade looks rating

i don't know names but two types of people i'd be shocked
1) pedocels. just a fact of the matter it's way too hard to ascend with a 5yo even if you try really hard and buy her candy first
2) post-maxxercels. I just can't fathom how they have enough time in the day to fuck unless they are speed-fucking

I'm of the belief the mods were virgins when this website was created but since then have money-maxxed and are no longer virgins yet keep this site up to further their financial or personal goals. A lot of mods on robot or v9k sites always got fucked one way or another.