Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users have the highest chance to go ER?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Imo it could be @suicel or @thevman since both are obsessed with ER and the florida shooter like nobody else(if they are not extreme trollers)

How could be the next ER in your opinion?

No incel poster here

too pussy tbh, shooters aren't the kind to spend a lot of time posting on forums
kinda like Chads, ironically, in that respect

We're all omega faggots, none of us have the balls to do something like that.

When you go ER you lost all hope, most here are far away from that.

If I ever go bald I promise you I will

theVman is way too low T to pull this off tbh

If I hit that point I'll set up a donation account so y'all can fund my ER adventure. But I don't have shit in terms of being able to buy the things I need for a real show stopper. Idk if anyone can top the las Vegas guy though his body count was the most ever, but with the right plan it should be possible I suppose. Also I'm too young right now imo to go ER. Maybe in like 25 years tbh by then I'll be 49 going on 50.

Y9Djwlbh.jpg

I'm waiting for that to happen.

Thanks for the shoutout boyo. I would've gone ER a long time ago if I didn't live in a cucked country tbh.

Suicel said:
Thanks for the shoutout boyo. I would've gone ER a long time ago if I didn't live in a cucked country tbh.
Just don't do my city pls. Thx.

hehe xd said:
theVman is way too low T to pull this off tbh
I'm way too cowardly to even kill myself so you're probably right

why don't we just do it all at oNCe ?

Anyone with a Pepe as their avatar, and @thevman

i don't own any guns, so not me.

though HYPOTHETICALLY  if I was I wouldn't be one of this retards that announce it  on the internet before hand and get their door busted down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back