Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which users do you dislike the most?

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

never got up
★★★★★
Which users do you dislike the most and why do you dislike them?

Again, not trying to start a war, I'm just curious

inb4 someone says @Chad

I don't really hate anyone but I did dislike @ColdBoy glowie posts as they were getting a little annoying imo.

Ig i can't really talk as i probably make annoying posts too lol

Your mom's account.

@Shitskin=Shitlife because he worships white people all the time. The only thing he likes to talk about is brown males having low SMV.

There's a few i dislike, but i won't say who

I'm not General Alek, but I'm curious as to who he is and what kind of person he is.

I don't really hate anyone but I did dislike @ColdBoy glowie posts as they were getting a little annoying imo.

Ig i can't really talk as i probably make annoying posts too lol
He’s either in college or jail now

Seeing @Samurai a lot maybe he should be looked at

His typing style gave me big normie vibes tbh
Yeah I remember thinking that even back when the amelie cheung thing first happened. He felt like more of an edgy normie than an actual incel

Won't tag anyone, but here's some past & present
General Alek: Even if he wasn't a glowie, he was too annoying & was given too many chances yet still posted his cringe ER dicksucking threads
Incelius Savage: Fakecel faggot
Faded: I know he's just here for jokes & is probably a LARP but still
Zer0: For his low-IQ takes & for his fakecel hunting whilst defending one of the forums biggest fakecels
Gokubro: NTpill denier, starts fights with everyone, etc.
Retardfuel: For spamming Reddit threads, having low-IQ takes, and being a cuck
Anandkonda: No explanation needed
TrueGlassesCel/Whitefemininboy: For being a clear faggot & being low-IQ
NirvanaFa(g)n1988: Spamming tik-toks to "prove" JBW, posted degenerate scat shit on threads, etc.

These guys can all choke on their vomit for all I care.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember thinking that even back when the amelie cheung thing first happened. He felt like more of an edgy normie than an actual incel
Yeah exactly, certain users that pop-up(and usually disappear quickly:waitwhat:) have this certain way of typing & behaving in general that's just a dead giveaway they're a non-Incel in someway.

He seems a bit faggy tho...
I interact with him more in German and he reminds me of an autistic person I know. Idk he just comes across as someone who's very eager to be here and to make friends.

Hope it's not gonna be another @LiuKang situation though lol.

Yes lmao when I made my thread about my mom finding my account, he immediately asked me if I had any dick pics saved on my phone that she could have seen
Lmao

Yes lmao when I made my thread about my mom finding my account, he immediately asked me if I had any dick pics saved on my phone that she could have seen
Kek

master and the moderators, they have yet to assign me a forum mandated white stacy gf