Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which type of world apocalypse mass event would you prefer? (Poll)

• Zombie apocalypse

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Random virus (irl rn ngl)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Alien invasion

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The sun explodes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nuclear warring

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Giant ass meteor falls down from the sky

• Some weird insect/animal plague that devours people

• Some supervillain comes out of nowhere and goes ER on everyone

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Natural Catastrophe (volcanoes, huge ass hurricanes and lightning storms, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Decide.
I would honestly like Alien Invasion, sounds like some cool sci fi shit.

alien invasion by higher level civilization. would be interesting seeing their tech floor wipe humans

Sun explodes definitelyz

sun all the way. it would go fast. the act of bringing an end to all suffering shouldnt bring people suffering

Some weird animal that goes insane devouring people is kind of scary and cool

Zombie apocalypse. If there was an alien invasion we would lose instantly lol.

Zombie apocalypse. No matter your education or anything, everyone is the same. Id join a survivor group and hope thatd work out, then just hope it works out. I saw something saying coronavirus made people highly aggressive and spread virus more (probably fake), and ive been thinking about zombie apocalypse type deal. Idk if the USA would be able to handle it due to the absolute size of country, hopefully military would take zombies down, but I’d probably either stay in a survivor camp or become a bandit and die someday if life loses meaning

random virus cause chads have to experience there body failing them

#13 ON TRENDING

Zombie apocalypse. No matter your education or anything, everyone is the same. Id join a survivor group and hope thatd work out, then just hope it works out. I saw something saying coronavirus made people highly aggressive and spread virus more (probably fake), and ive been thinking about zombie apocalypse type deal. Idk if the USA would be able to handle it due to the absolute size of country, hopefully military would take zombies down, but I’d probably either stay in a survivor camp or become a bandit and die someday if life loses meaning
Ngl best way to survive that would be to just rot in an island tbh

Ngl best way to survive that would be to just rot in an island tbh
Sounds boring as hell. Get a car , bat, and a gun and youd be set, just scavenging houses and small stores (department stores would be too risky) sounds like a okay life. In the walking dead game I never understood why they didnt just head for towns and cities and stayed in the woods. If they find enough food in the woods imagine cities

Sounds boring as hell. Get a car , bat, and a gun and youd be set, just scavenging houses and small stores (department stores would be too risky) sounds like a okay life. In the walking dead game I never understood why they didnt just head for towns and cities and stayed in the woods. If they find enough food in the woods imagine cities
Idk perhaps the cities were filled with walkers. After all most zombies come from big populated sites.

Idk perhaps the cities were filled with walkers. After all most zombies come from big populated sites.
Yeah cities were bad because of walkers, but im pretty sure fire would clear a big number out, or atleast slow them down. Alcohol, rags, and fire doesnt seem too hard to get. You dont need to go to new york type coties for supplies, but they could of went to a suburban neighborhood and made a settlement

Honestly none. All of these are frightening, however I believe in violent revolution to construct a new West.

Fuck I regret my vote, I want a zombie apocalypse tbhngl

Non NTs would get fucked in a survivor group, everything would get decided based on popularity. I'm not really sure what my long term plan would be, but I'm pretty gymmaxxed at this point, the first thing I would do is find a police station and fit myself with some riot gear, then go to town on some zombies with a baseball bat for stress relief

What was ur vote btw
Villain, was just imagining what kind of person he'd be, which led me to the vote. However, a zombie apocalypse sounds more fun since it'd set the world into total anarchy and you get to kill anything.

Non NTs would get fucked in a survivor group, everything would get decided based on popularity. I'm not really sure what my long term plan would be, but I'm pretty gymmaxxed at this point, the first thing I would do is find a police station and fit myself with some riot gear, then go to town on some zombies with a baseball bat for stress relief
Id probably do this too, definitely would get some armor and go to a clothing store and get some steetoe boots and leather jacket. In the survivor groups id assume they would let snyone in and aslong as you dont be annoying and help in stuff you could stay, until foid in your group says you raped her to get you killed or thrown out

Id probably do this too, definitely would get some armor and go to a clothing store and get some steetoe boots and leather jacket. In the survivor groups id assume they would let snyone in and aslong as you dont be annoying and help in stuff you could stay, until foid in your group says you raped her to get you killed or thrown out
Lol now that I think about it people would just outright kill u to eat ur ass. Remember if laws didn't exist everyone would be animalistic af.

moon or dwarf planet impacting the earth at 5000 km/s

Giphy downsized large

Coronapocalypse

just let the sun blow up and everything will be over

Alien Invasion ngl, destroy all humans!!!

nuclear warring so i can falloutmaxx irl